Businesses invited to webinar on how to get the most value from your audience
- Credit: Archant
Businesses can get advice on how to generate high-quality leads without spending more money during a free webinar run by this newspaper’s publisher Archant.
The Insight Day Webinar runs on Thursday (June 25) at 9.30am, repeated at 2.30pm.
Jamie Brown from Archant, who will be delivering the webinar, said: “Many businesses either already have or can build awareness and an audience, but they do not use this to its full advantage.
“We hope this webinar will demonstrate how to get the most value from the audience that your marketing is bringing you.”
This third Insight Day Webinar follows similar sessions on how to promote your business and get it to stand out against competition.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone who registers and attends can receive a free digital presence audit on their business, plus a guide on how to improve their digital visibility.
To register go to: https://www.archanthub.co.uk/insightdayVisit www.archanthub.co.uk for more information and Archant’s range of free guides, including ‘How to maintain engagement during the Coronavirus pandemic’.
- 1 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 2 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 3 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 4 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 Petition launched to save school transport for special needs schools
- 7 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 8 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 9 Plea to hold a Macmillan Coffee Morning as sign-ups drop
- 10 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash