Appeal for witnesses after ‘six-vehicle crash’ on A1 near St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a six-vehicle collision on the A1 near St Neots this morning (Tuesday).
Police were called at about 8.45am following reports of an incident believed to have involved six vehicles on the southbound carriageway of A1.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “The collision involved a Citroen Relay, Citroen DS4, Ford Focus and two Honda Civics. It is believed a sixth vehicle was also involved, but the details of this are not available at this time.
No injuries were reported as a result of the collision. The road was initially closed from B645/B1048 at Eaton Ford, but one lane has now re-opened.”
There are lengthy delays in the area while traffic begins to flow again.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call the road policing unit on 101.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Appeal for foster parents to come forward
- 10 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'