Appeal following assault on Huntingdon High Street
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire police are appealing for information after a man was attacked in Huntingdon High Street.
The attack, happened yesterday (Sunday) at 2am outside William Hill.
A man in a navy blue tracksuit and hat approached the victim, a man in his 30s, and punched him in the face causing him to fall to the floor.
The victim was then kicked several times in the face, leaving him with several large cuts.
The attacker left on foot. The victim was then helped by strangers before being taken to hospital by ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
DC Neil Gibbs said: “This random assault by a stranger has understandably left the victim shaken and requiring facial surgery.
“We are appealing for anyone with information to come forward to ensure this man is brought to justice before he commits another act of violence on an innocent person.”
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 5 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 8 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 9 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 10 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting CF0183230418 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.