Appeal after man loses part of his finger in Huntingdon fight
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following an assault on Friday.
The assault happened at around 10pm outside the George Hotel, in Huntingdon.
It is alleged that racial comments were made prior to a fight breaking out between two males.
Staff then attempted to diffuse the situation but it proved unsuccessful. The incident lead to one of the men receiving a head injury and the other having part of a finger severed.
DC Neil Gibbs, investigating said: “This was a nasty incident. We believe that there were other potential witnesses that we are yet to speak with. We are encouraging anyone who was in the pub at the time and who saw what happened to get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call police on 101, or use the webchat service quoting incident number CF0181340418. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 9 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan