Appeal after lorry and car crash on A14 in Cambs
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a collision between a car and a lorry on the A14 on Friday (November 30).
The incident happened at 9.40am on the eastbound carriageway at Swavesey when a grey Ford Mondeo and a lorry collided.
The driver of the Mondeo, a 38-year-old man from Crowland, suffered slight injuries and was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Huntingdon.
The van driver, a 58-year-old man from Lincolnshire, was not injured.
Pc Ian Swales said: “I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or saw either vehicle in the moments leading up to the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding