Antiques expert and TV star set for valuation day in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
An antiques expert who regularly appears on TV’s Bargain Hunt is making a special appearance at Huntingdon Racecourse next Monday (April 25).
Colin Young, who has starred on TV shows Bargain Hunt, Dickinson’s Real Deal, and Flog It, will be on hand to value antiques at the racecourse, in Brampton, between 10am and 1pm.
Colin started his career at The Bourne Auction Rooms and has been the principal auctioneer and valuer at auction house Golding Young since 1994.
Mr Young has sold more than 1.5million lots with a range of items stretching from antiques to zoo animals in a 30-year career.
He said: “I’m really looking forward to coming to Huntingdon to share my love of antiques with the public.
You may also want to watch:
The valuation day represents the first in what will be a regular monthly valuation clinic within the Huntingdon area.”
The special appearance by Mr Young will launch a monthly valuation clinic in the town.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service
- 7 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 8 Trio from Huntingdon shine on the European stage at major footgolf tournament
- 9 New 'Uber' style bus service TING to launch this month
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
Colin will be attending the Huntingdon valuation day from 10am until 1pm.Visitors are welcome to bring as many items as they wish to be valued and consigned to auction.