Antiques expert and TV star set for valuation day in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
An antiques expert who regularly appears on TV’s Bargain Hunt is making a special appearance at Huntingdon Racecourse next Monday (April 25).
Colin Young, who has starred on TV shows Bargain Hunt, Dickinson’s Real Deal, and Flog It, will be on hand to value antiques at the racecourse, in Brampton, between 10am and 1pm.
Colin started his career at The Bourne Auction Rooms and has been the principal auctioneer and valuer at auction house Golding Young since 1994.
Mr Young has sold more than 1.5million lots with a range of items stretching from antiques to zoo animals in a 30-year career.
He said: “I’m really looking forward to coming to Huntingdon to share my love of antiques with the public.
The valuation day represents the first in what will be a regular monthly valuation clinic within the Huntingdon area.”
The special appearance by Mr Young will launch a monthly valuation clinic in the town.
- 1 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 2 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 3 Fire safety warning as Met Office warns second heatwave on way
- 4 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 5 Ramsey students crowned winners in science competition
- 6 Home of the Week
- 7 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 8 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 10 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
Colin will be attending the Huntingdon valuation day from 10am until 1pm.Visitors are welcome to bring as many items as they wish to be valued and consigned to auction.