Alconbury residents urged to look out for missing ‘Bat-cat’
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen “Bat-cat”? The four-year-old moggy, real name Marley, went missing from a foster home in Alconbury last week.
He was placed there by Wood Green, The Animals Charity, along with a feline companion but escaped on the first night.
Marley is mostly black but has distinctive markings on his face which make it look like he is wearing a Batman mask.
His paws are all white and he is not wearing a collar.
A statement from Wood Green added: “He is a very nervous cat who has previously been used to living indoors and so we are very keen to hear of any sightings of him in order to bring him safely back to his foster carer.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone who sees Marley should contact Wood Green’s Foster Circle co-ordinator Genevieve Samson on 07036 292415 or call Wood Green on 0844 2488181.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status