Alconbury residents urged to look out for missing ‘Bat-cat’
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen “Bat-cat”? The four-year-old moggy, real name Marley, went missing from a foster home in Alconbury last week.
He was placed there by Wood Green, The Animals Charity, along with a feline companion but escaped on the first night.
Marley is mostly black but has distinctive markings on his face which make it look like he is wearing a Batman mask.
His paws are all white and he is not wearing a collar.
A statement from Wood Green added: “He is a very nervous cat who has previously been used to living indoors and so we are very keen to hear of any sightings of him in order to bring him safely back to his foster carer.”
INFORMATION: Anyone who sees Marley should contact Wood Green’s Foster Circle co-ordinator Genevieve Samson on 07036 292415 or call Wood Green on 0844 2488181.
- 1 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 2 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 3 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 6 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 7 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 8 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 9 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 10 Will Young talks about handcuffing himself to the Camp Beagle gates