Premises licence sought for former fashion outlet in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
An application has been lodged with the district council to allow the sale of alcohol from a premises that was formerly occupied by a fashion retailer in Huntingdon.
Yuriy Zhuravel has applied to Huntingdonshire District Council for a premises licence for 112 High Street, which was home to New Look until last year.
The premises has undergone refurbishment since it was vacated by the fashion chain and Mr Zhuravel is seeking permission for the sale of alcohol from the unit between 9am-6pm, from Monday to Saturday, and from 10am-6pm on Sunday.
The application states that the alcohol will be for consumption “off the premises”.
New Look closed its doors in July last year, with the chain blaming poor trading performance. Its branches in St Ives and St Neots also closed last year.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to have their say on the licence application should contact Huntingdonshire District Council April 3 by writing to the licensing section, Pathfinder House, St Mary’s Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TN.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes