Air ambulance called after building site accident
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after he was seriously injured whilst working on a St Neots building site this morning.
A Magpas team arrived on the scene in Huntingdon Road at around 9.20am, where the man had sustained injuries to his lower body.
They sedated the man, who is in his 30s, and provided him with emergency care alongside an ambulance crew.
He was then taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
On arrival, he was in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
An EEAST RRV Paramedic, a HART Crew and the Police also attended.
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity