TV star Luke Pasqualino praises NHS staff across the district in special video message
- Credit: Archant
TV heartthrob and former Skins star Luke Pasqualino recorded a special message for staff working at Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
The 30-year-old actor said that the North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust held a “very close place to his heart” and that he was sending staff “lots of love”.
The short video clip has had more than 9,000 views after being posted on Facebook on Wednesday (April 29).
Luke, who is best known for his roles in comedy drama Skins and BBC’s Our Girl, said: “This is just a quick message to say how much your hard work is appreciated.
“I know that these are very testing times for all of us.
You may also want to watch:
“Being a Peterborough boy and living locally I know that you may have cared for my family members or even me at times; so, your foundation does hold a very close place to my heart.
“Thank you very much for all of your hard work, keep it up and know that we are thinking of you and sending you lots of love.”
- 1 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 4 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity