Driver rescued after car gets trapped under lorry near Warboys
- Credit: Archant
A car ended up trapped under a lorry following a collision on the A141 near Warboys yesterday (Monday).
Fire crews from Huntingdon, Chatteris, and March were called to reports of a collision at about 7.07pm on the A141 between Chatteris and March.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “Crews arrived to find a car trapped under an articulated lorry. Firefighters used specialist equipment to rescue two casualties from the vehicle.”
Details of the injuries are currently unknown.
All crews returned to their stations by 8.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “Officers were called yesterday at 8.59pm to reports of a collision on Isle of Ely Way, Doddington involving a HGV and a Nissan Juke.
“Police, fire and ambulance services attended and the road was closed whilst a recovery took place.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 7 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
“Details of the injuries received are not available at this stage.”