A14 road rage brawl lands man in hospital with serious injuries
- Credit: Archant
A MAN suffered serious facial injuries after a fight broke out on the A14 near Brampton on Wednesday (July 24).
The brawl, which involved two men, took place at 9am while traffic was stationary on the eastbound carriageway at Brampton Racecourse.
The driver of a black Renault Scenic was taken to hospital with serious facial injuries and the other man, who got out of a silver Ford Ranger suffered minor injuries.
DC Sue Swales, who is investigating, said: “I am trying to find out exactly what happened when these two vehicles stopped on the A14 at Brampton on Wednesday morning.
“I would also like to speak to anyone who saw either vehicle being driven just prior.”
A 22-year-old man from Nottingham was arrested on suspicion of GBH and has been released on bail to return to Huntingdon Police Station on September 5.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 9 Hearings on A428 upgrade are set to resume
- 10 Sawtry Village Academy support 'DOGTOBER' initiative