A woman in hospital following three-car crash in St Neots
A WOMAN is in hospital following a three-vehicle road traffic collision yesterday afternoon.
Firefighters from St Neots and Huntingdon attended the scene at Cambridge Street at 1.30pm, St Neots, as well as the East of England Ambulance Service.
The three cars involved were a Mercedes C220, a Ford Focus and a Mini Cooper. Firefighters cut the roof off one of the cars to reach a woman trapped inside.
She was then taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital with a neck injury.
Two other people had already been released by the time firefighters arrived. They were uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: “A woman in her 20s received a neck injury and following treatment by the ambulance crew, she was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital for further care.”
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives