A real buzz of excitement as Huntingdon nursery is rated ‘outstanding’
- Credit: Archant
There’s been cause for celebration at the Busy Bees Day Nursery in Huntingdon, after a glowing Ofsted report rated the childcare centre ‘outstanding’.
Melanie Eastwell, who ran the inspection, awarded the nursery top marks in every field, including the effectiveness of leadership and management, quality of teaching, personal development, and outcomes for children.
“We were ecstatic,” manager Chrissie Richardson told The Hunts Post.
“We were really pleased and felt completely proud that we had actually achieved quite a high achievement, and we’re pleased for the children that they’re all getting the opportunity to go to an outstanding nursery.”
The report noted “the manager and the staff team are passionate about their role in caring for and teaching the children in their care”, and that they work “exceptionally well together”.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Eastwell also mentioned the “vibrant teaching” at the nursery and that parents are “extremely happy” with the activities provided.
“It’s down to my staff and their hard work,” Ms Richardson added.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
“It’s my nursery but it’s the staff that really need the praise on this.”