St Ives nursery wins award for excellent care and facilities
- Credit: St Ives Nursery
St Ives Nursery won the award due to extremely high ratings across a range of categories including facilities, learning and resources.
A nursery in St Ives has won an award for the excellent facilities and care it offers.
St Ives Nursery achieved 10/10 in a review and has won a Top 20 Nursery Award in the category of Top 20 Nurseries East of England 2020.
The nursery was recognised for its learning, resources, care, activities, food and nutrition, cleanliness, safeguarding, value for money along with staff and management.
Emma Carter and Kelly Collins, acting nursery managers, said: “We are delighted to receive this award for the top 20 nursery groups in our region.
You may also want to watch:
“Our hard-working team appreciate the parents’ comments they have received.
“As a home-from-home learning environment, it is wonderful to be recognised for our fantastic interaction with families and our dedication to each child.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 9 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
“We look forward to continuing our journey together, developing the childrens’ ability to become empowered individuals with an understanding of the world beyond their own experiences. Thank you to all of our families, old and new, who submitted the wonderful reviews.”