A new aqua park for St Neots is set to open this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The park, which has 10 obstacles, will open from 10am on Saturday for members of the public to use.
The water park, which will be situated at Paxton Lakes, will be open seven days a week between 10am and 8pm during the summer holidays.
Owner of the park, Southlake ran a similar facility in Oxford previously, but will move it to St Neots.
Director Martin Beaver said: “With over 30 years of experience within the leisure industry, our aim is to continue to provide a fun, safe and happy environment for all visitors.
“It’s great fun for the kids and also families too. Adults turn up and as soon as they get on the park they feel seven years old again.
“At our previous location we saw families making a regular trip. People turned up a second of third time because they enjoyed themselves so much.”
Prices will be £15 each for a 50-minute session on the inflatable, with wet suits available to hire on site for £5 each.
- 1 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 2 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 3 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 4 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 5 7 of the most beautiful churches in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 7 Site cleared after 'grenade' prompts alarm
- 8 Part of The Busway set for weekend closure with diversions near St Ives
- 9 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 10 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
For more information visit: www.southlakeaquapark.com.