A festival of fun at school sports event
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of youngsters from schools across Huntingdonshire took part in a multi-sport festival.
The annual Spring Board Festival, organised by the Hunts School Sports Partnership, saw more than 70 pupils from seven schools taking part in a host of challenges.
Activities included new age kurling, boccia, athletics, crazy catch, table tennis, poly bat and archery.
The event was hosted by at St Ivo School, in St Ives.
Schools taking part included Hinchingbrooke School, Longsands School, Ernulf School, Sawtry Community College, Spring Common Special School and Samuel Pepys Special School.
You may also want to watch:
A team from the Hunts School Sports Partnership will now go forwards to represent Huntingdonshire at the County School Games finals.
- 1 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 4 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Emergency Services at Brook Street in St Neots
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity