£100,000 cannabis haul recovered from Kimbolton
- Credit: Archant
A cannabis factory with a yield of more than £100,000 a year has been discovered by police.
Acting on intelligence, officers from the Huntingdonshire Neighbourhood Policing Team paid a visit to a unit on Bicton Industrial Park in Stow Road, Kimbolton this morning.
They uncovered around 200 plants in various states of growth with a turnover of more than £100,000 a year.
PC Neal Bartley said: "This find will cause significant disruption to organised crime and put a serious dent in their pockets.
"Drugs can ruin lives and bring associated crime to our communities. We are working hard to tackle them. We urge the public to continue to report any suspicious behaviour to us."
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or report online quoting incident 72 of 10 December.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding