X Factor wines on sale at St Neots company - the ‘Louis Walsh’ isn’t selling well
The X Factor talent show is now in full swing and one St Neots company is raising a toast to its success.
The award-wining Smiling Grape Wine Company, on Crosshall Road, has joined the hype surrounding the ITV1 show by selling its very own X Factor wines – based on the show’s judging panel.
Owner Matt Ellis has come up with the range to “keep things topical”.
He told The Hunts Post: “We have an X Factor area in the shop where the wines represent each of the four judges. There’s the Sauvignon-Marsanne from France which is matched with Nicole Scherzinger – crisp, smooth and long on the legs. The Louis Walsh of wines is a Fiano from Italy and can only be described as fun, not too complex and enjoyable.”
Mr Ellis said that unfortunately the ‘Louis Walsh’ wasn’t selling too well at the moment – possibly in light of last week’s judging fiasco when his indecision meant one of the show’s top acts went home!
You may also want to watch:
He added: “At the Smiling Grape Company we match up wines with just about anything you can imagine: food, celebrations, sports, fashion, celebrities, politicians, music, films and even TV programmes. We like to keep our tasting notes current, so what better way to match wines with the X Factor judges?”
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 3 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 4 Day of action at Camp Beagle as protesters demand release of puppies
- 5 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 6 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 7 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 8 Plea for caution as Covid-19 rates rise
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Maddy's epic Channel swim will be 'powered by plants'