ROBIN Page (The Hunts Post, July 9) sounds like a right idiot. How can somebody make such a comment on an area when they don t live there? My family and I have lived in Cambourne for six years. We all find it a wonderful place to live: the people are so f
ROBIN Page (The Hunts Post, July 9) sounds like a right idiot. How can somebody make such a comment on an area when they don't live there?
My family and I have lived in Cambourne for six years. We all find it a wonderful place to live: the people are so friendly, everybody says good morning to each other, we have made some lovely friends, wonderful neighbours that will do anything to help you. Great open spaces, wide cycling lanes which are always very busy. It's just a lovely environment.
As for all the for sale signs and people rushing to leave, if Mr Page had got his facts right, he would have found out that a lot of people are moving abroad due to business promotions, and every person that I know who has moved has moved to bigger houses within Cambourne.
Thankfully, we don't have many people like Mr Page living in Cambourne. That must be why its such a lovely place to live.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 2 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 3 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 4 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 5 Family-run business with expanding reputation
- 6 St Neots has elected its new mayor and deputy mayor
- 7 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 8 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Ten motorists charged with drink driving over Bank Holiday weekend
- 10 For sale: Carefully crafted, new build homes with generous plots in rural village of Clopton