ROBIN Page (The Hunts Post, July 9) sounds like a right idiot. How can somebody make such a comment on an area when they don t live there? My family and I have lived in Cambourne for six years. We all find it a wonderful place to live: the people are so f
ROBIN Page (The Hunts Post, July 9) sounds like a right idiot. How can somebody make such a comment on an area when they don't live there?
My family and I have lived in Cambourne for six years. We all find it a wonderful place to live: the people are so friendly, everybody says good morning to each other, we have made some lovely friends, wonderful neighbours that will do anything to help you. Great open spaces, wide cycling lanes which are always very busy. It's just a lovely environment.
As for all the for sale signs and people rushing to leave, if Mr Page had got his facts right, he would have found out that a lot of people are moving abroad due to business promotions, and every person that I know who has moved has moved to bigger houses within Cambourne.
Thankfully, we don't have many people like Mr Page living in Cambourne. That must be why its such a lovely place to live.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 2 Alconbury to benefit from £200,000 flood protection funding
- 3 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 4 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 5 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 6 New project will enhance river at Godmanchester
- 7 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 8 Village job club providing vital service
- 9 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 10 Ramsey Rural Museum's new shop display opens