Would you make your mark for teen candidate?
Would YOU vote for a teenager? Natalie Bowyer asked electors in Huntingdon. William and Eileen Tomlins, retired, from Huntingdon, pictured top right, said: Yes, why wouldn t we vote for a teenager as long as they have some common sense. Rosemary Wil
Would YOU vote for a teenager? Natalie Bowyer asked electors in Huntingdon.
William and Eileen Tomlins, retired, from Huntingdon, pictured top right, said: "Yes, why wouldn't we vote for a teenager as long as they have some common sense."
Rosemary Williamson retired from Huntingdon said: "It would depend on their policies. I would vote for a person if I agreed with their policies. I guess she will be putting the youth policies at the forefront of her campaign so where would that leave the rest of us?"
Noemie Green, 27, a full-time mother of two from Brampton, left, said: "I think she is a bit too young to understand and represent us fully. But if that is what she wants then she should go for it but I won't be voting for her as I do not see the need to vote."
You may also want to watch:
Jo Smith, 38, a teaching assistant from Huntingdon, above, said: "Yes I would vote for her as I believe everyone deserves to be given a chance to succeed and you have to start somewhere."
Christina Chamberlain, 27, full-time mother, above, from Huntingdon said: "I would not vote for her as 19 is just too young. At that age I do not think she will know enough."
- 1 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 2 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 5 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 6 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 7 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 8 Event to remember village's war hero
- 9 St Neots Town get new boss as Corr takes up Cambridge post
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
Nigel Hulston, 28, above, of Houghton, said: "I do not vote so it doesn't matter to me if a 19 stands or not. I do not vote because I do not trust politicians.