Would non-smokers care about hospital smoking ban?
IN response to last week’s letter ‘Give smokers a break’.
Firstly, what a great shame that this Government has just spent millions of pounds on advertising with a message that clearly isn’t going to reach Mr Stevens.
Secondly I would point out that part of the tax I pay goes to the treatment of diseases caused by smoking and, finally, Mr Stevens, regarding your statement about a hospital complex ban – can you actually see any non-smokers objecting to that? I don’t think so.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 5 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 6 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald