Would non-smokers care about hospital smoking ban?
IN response to last week’s letter ‘Give smokers a break’.
Firstly, what a great shame that this Government has just spent millions of pounds on advertising with a message that clearly isn’t going to reach Mr Stevens.
Secondly I would point out that part of the tax I pay goes to the treatment of diseases caused by smoking and, finally, Mr Stevens, regarding your statement about a hospital complex ban – can you actually see any non-smokers objecting to that? I don’t think so.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 10 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford