Wondferful nurses and wonderful care at Hinchingbrooke
I JUST wanted to express my thanks and appreciation for the wonderful treatment and care i was shown at Hinchingbrooke Hospital following my recent surgery.
I’d like to particularly thank Damson Ward who provided me with round the clock nursing care and to Thornton Bott and his surgical team for their expertise.
There are simply no words to express my heartfelt thanks for all the cards, flowers and good wishes that have been sent to me. I am deeply grateful to you all.
Houghton Hill Farm
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 St Ives teenager donating her hair for charity