Wondferful nurses and wonderful care at Hinchingbrooke
I JUST wanted to express my thanks and appreciation for the wonderful treatment and care i was shown at Hinchingbrooke Hospital following my recent surgery.
I’d like to particularly thank Damson Ward who provided me with round the clock nursing care and to Thornton Bott and his surgical team for their expertise.
There are simply no words to express my heartfelt thanks for all the cards, flowers and good wishes that have been sent to me. I am deeply grateful to you all.
Houghton Hill Farm
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 2 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 3 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 4 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 5 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 6 New superintendent for Hunts is familiar face from TV crime documentary
- 7 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 8 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 9 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 10 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan