Wind turbines are modern horrors
MUCH as I admire the photography of David Lloyd, I cannot agree that these windmills are ‘stunningly beautiful’.
They remind me of those chilling Martian war machines in Well’s War of the Worlds. First patiently constructed in their landing pits, they rear up and stride out to annihilate the human race.
However, these modern horrors will have a similar fate. In a very few years they too will stand, broken and decaying, as terrible monuments to a period of costly human folly.
Rev Philip Foster
- 1 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 2 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 3 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Man who assaulted police officer claimed it was 'black magic'
- 6 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 7 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 8 Plans to improve safety and cut congestion in new A141 and St Ives scheme
- 9 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 10 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced