Win yourself a car care kit worth £80
- Credit: Archant
COMPETITION: UK motorists are being urged to take pride in their cars – and to help we have a £80 car care kit to giveaway to one lucky reader.
Motorists are depreciating the value of their cars and could lose as much as £2,000 when it comes to re-selling, is has been revealed.
As a result professional car care company Autoglym, which creates car care products to protect all areas of a vehicle, has launched a campaign for Britons to clean up their act when it comes to cars. Backed by racing driver and Formula One legend, Johnny Herbert, the firm has created a short film guide called ‘cleaning up Britain’s cars’ to show how easy it is to look after your car.
The film can be found at www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0iuwg2780ATo help you clean, polish and protect your vehicle Autoglym is giving away an exclusive car care kit worth more than £80 which includes a collection of carefully chosen Autoglym products and accessories to help keep your car in tip top condition.
To stand a chance of winning the kit, just answer the following question:
How many Formula 1 races did Johnny Herbert win?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 5 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 6 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 7 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
- 10 Huntingdon First says use local businesses where possible
Send your entries, along with your name, address and daytime telephone number, to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 22. The winner will be chosen at random. Include the phrase “no contact” if you do not wish to receive information from The Hunts Post or parent company, Archant.