Win yourself a car care kit worth £80
- Credit: Archant
COMPETITION: UK motorists are being urged to take pride in their cars – and to help we have a £80 car care kit to giveaway to one lucky reader.
Motorists are depreciating the value of their cars and could lose as much as £2,000 when it comes to re-selling, is has been revealed.
As a result professional car care company Autoglym, which creates car care products to protect all areas of a vehicle, has launched a campaign for Britons to clean up their act when it comes to cars. Backed by racing driver and Formula One legend, Johnny Herbert, the firm has created a short film guide called ‘cleaning up Britain’s cars’ to show how easy it is to look after your car.
The film can be found at www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0iuwg2780ATo help you clean, polish and protect your vehicle Autoglym is giving away an exclusive car care kit worth more than £80 which includes a collection of carefully chosen Autoglym products and accessories to help keep your car in tip top condition.
To stand a chance of winning the kit, just answer the following question:
How many Formula 1 races did Johnny Herbert win?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 5 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 8 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
Send your entries, along with your name, address and daytime telephone number, to email@example.com by August 22. The winner will be chosen at random. Include the phrase “no contact” if you do not wish to receive information from The Hunts Post or parent company, Archant.