Win tickets to this years Rockinbeerfest!
THIS year s annual Rockinbeerfest festival is set to maintain the high standards set during 2004 and 2005 with a superb line up of musical talent, both national and local. On a-50 ac
ROCKINBEERFEST @ WOOD GREEN ANIMAL SHELTERS, GODMANCHESTER, AUGUST 17-20
THIS year's annual Rockinbeerfest festival is set to maintain the high standards set during 2004 and 2005 with a superb line up of musical talent, both national and local.
On a-50 acre site, with excellent camping and caravanning facilities, the Rockinbeerfest music festival features well over 30 bands performing music from a variety of genres, predominantly rooted in rock and blues, over four days, in the 3,000 capacity Indoor Arena.
For the first time, the Rockinbeerfest will host an additional night of music and beer. There is an extra event on Thursday night. RockTech (the original Cambridge-based Rock School) will be showcasing eight student bands, supported by four established bands from the rock and blues scene.
You may also want to watch:
Families at the event can visit the Patchwork Circus where the most popular skills on show are juggling, diablo and plate spinning.
The festival site has a good general level of accessibility, including the restaurant. Dual staging side by side ensures fast band changeovers so you do not miss a single band - and all in an environment guaranteed to keep you dry no matter what the English summer brings us.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 3 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 4 Village job club providing vital service
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 7 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 8 New programme of events for Commemoration Hall
- 9 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 10 Benefits cut will leave Hunts families 'in debt', warns charity
On tap will be 70 specially selected individual beers from all over the country.
Acts for this year are: Wiko Johnson, The Hamsters, Eddie and The Hotrods, Frankie Millers Full House, The Blockheads, Deborah Bonham, Mostly Autumn, Bluehorses, John Otway, Danny Bryant, Helium Soul, Medicine Hat, Larry Miller, David Fisher, Big 10, Who's Next, Innes Sibun, AWT, UXL, The Soul Kitchen, Mediablackout, Dear Old Blighty, Badger, Ellenby, Chapterxii, Litmus, After4, Morph, The Fondas and Split Whiskers. INFORMATION: Weekend tickets - £65 before August 1, £69 after. Box office: 0845 299 0845
* We have five pairs of full weekend tickets to give away, and 10 runner-up prizes of
Thursday/Friday tickets. To stand a chance of winning, answer this:
One of the biggest attractions at this year's festival is The Blockheads.
Who was their famous lead singer before his death in 2000?
Email your name, email address, postal address and answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org