Win tickets to see Year One Cert 12A
Year One – Cert 12A JACK Black and Michael Cera become enslaved in a Roman settlement in this biblical comedy from the director of Groundhog Day. Back in the Year One AD, Zed (Black) and Oh (Cera), two unconventional cavemen, are banished from their tri
JACK Black and Michael Cera become enslaved in a Roman settlement in this biblical comedy from the director of Groundhog Day.
Back in the Year One AD, Zed (Black) and Oh (Cera), two unconventional cavemen, are banished from their tribe for eating from the Tree of Knowledge.
Determined to make the most of their misfortune, the pair set off on an epic journey through an ancient world that will be familiar to those who have read the Bible. On the way they encounter a multitude of biblical characters including Adam (Harold Ramis) and Eve (Rhoda Griffis) and Abraham (Hank Azaria). But their journey takes a turn for the worse when they stumble upon a Roman settlement and end up enslaved.
Year One is directed by Harold Ramis.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Year One at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
- 1 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 8 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Club of the Week: St Ives u3a who have celebrated their 10-year anniversary
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just tell us the name of the actress who plays Eve in the film.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Year One competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, July 10.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.