Win tickets to see Year One Cert 12A
Year One – Cert 12A JACK Black and Michael Cera become enslaved in a Roman settlement in this biblical comedy from the director of Groundhog Day. Back in the Year One AD, Zed (Black) and Oh (Cera), two unconventional cavemen, are banished from their tri
JACK Black and Michael Cera become enslaved in a Roman settlement in this biblical comedy from the director of Groundhog Day.
Back in the Year One AD, Zed (Black) and Oh (Cera), two unconventional cavemen, are banished from their tribe for eating from the Tree of Knowledge.
Determined to make the most of their misfortune, the pair set off on an epic journey through an ancient world that will be familiar to those who have read the Bible. On the way they encounter a multitude of biblical characters including Adam (Harold Ramis) and Eve (Rhoda Griffis) and Abraham (Hank Azaria). But their journey takes a turn for the worse when they stumble upon a Roman settlement and end up enslaved.
You may also want to watch:
Year One is directed by Harold Ramis.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Year One at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 5 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 8 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just tell us the name of the actress who plays Eve in the film.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Year One competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, July 10.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.