Win tickets to see the Princess and the Pea in Huntingdon
THIS month an award-winning theatre company arrives in Huntingdon to bring to life a classic fairytale using music, theatre and magic, suitable for all the family. Proteus Theatre Company presents The Princess and the Pea at the Commemoration Hall in Hig
THIS month an award-winning theatre company arrives in Huntingdon to bring to life a classic fairytale using music, theatre and magic, suitable for all the family.
Proteus Theatre Company presents The Princess and the Pea at the Commemoration Hall in High Street on Friday, January 22 at 7pm.
Sometimes the smallest things cause the biggest problems.
It is a hard life being a Handsome Prince, having to spend all your time looking for the perfect Princess to rescue, and attending silly royal balls. It is no picnic being a Princess either, especially if you are much happier climbing trees and fighting dragons, rather than looking pretty and wearing big dresses.
Written and directed by Mary Swan, designed by Sam Pine and with music by Paul Wild, come and see what happens when fairytale characters decide to do what they really want, and no-one is quite what they seem!
You will never look at peas in the same way again.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 3 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 4 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 5 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 6 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 7 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 8 Councillors vote to continue school transport for special needs schools
- 9 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 10 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
We have a family ticket to give away to see the Princess and the Pea in Huntingdon on January 22.
To be in with a chance of winning just tell us who directed the show.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: The Princess and the Pea competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email Natalie.email@example.com
Entries should include your name, address and daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, January 15.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
INFORMATION: Family fun from five years old. Tickets cost �9.50 for adults, �7.50 for children or �30 for a family ticket, booked in advance from http://ticketsource.co.uk/patch or phone 01480 455167.