Win tickets to see the Princess and the Pea in Huntingdon
THIS month an award-winning theatre company arrives in Huntingdon to bring to life a classic fairytale using music, theatre and magic, suitable for all the family. Proteus Theatre Company presents The Princess and the Pea at the Commemoration Hall in Hig
THIS month an award-winning theatre company arrives in Huntingdon to bring to life a classic fairytale using music, theatre and magic, suitable for all the family.
Proteus Theatre Company presents The Princess and the Pea at the Commemoration Hall in High Street on Friday, January 22 at 7pm.
Sometimes the smallest things cause the biggest problems.
It is a hard life being a Handsome Prince, having to spend all your time looking for the perfect Princess to rescue, and attending silly royal balls. It is no picnic being a Princess either, especially if you are much happier climbing trees and fighting dragons, rather than looking pretty and wearing big dresses.
You may also want to watch:
Written and directed by Mary Swan, designed by Sam Pine and with music by Paul Wild, come and see what happens when fairytale characters decide to do what they really want, and no-one is quite what they seem!
You will never look at peas in the same way again.
- 1 New chief operating officer appointed at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 2 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 3 Competition launched to name new St Ives park
- 4 Football club is now a mobile testing centre for coronavirus
- 5 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 6 Letters to the Editor
- 7 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 Donations from school's Little Shop of Kindness is life-line for families
- 10 Public health director Dr Liz Robin to retire
We have a family ticket to give away to see the Princess and the Pea in Huntingdon on January 22.
To be in with a chance of winning just tell us who directed the show.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: The Princess and the Pea competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email Natalie.email@example.com
Entries should include your name, address and daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, January 15.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
INFORMATION: Family fun from five years old. Tickets cost �9.50 for adults, �7.50 for children or �30 for a family ticket, booked in advance from http://ticketsource.co.uk/patch or phone 01480 455167.