Win tickets to see The Hangover Cert 15
The Hangover – Cert 15 A GROOM disappears just hours before his wedding in this new comedy film about a stag party gone horribly wrong. Two days before his wedding, Doug (Justin Bartha) and three friends (Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifionakis)
The Hangover - Cert 15
A GROOM disappears just hours before his wedding in this new comedy film about a stag party gone horribly wrong.
Two days before his wedding, Doug (Justin Bartha) and three friends (Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifionakis) head to Vegas for his bachelor party.
You may also want to watch:
The next morning the friends wake up with sore heads and do not remember a thing. But worst of all their swanky hotel room is trashed and Doug is nowhere to be seen.
With no idea what happened and only a few hours until the weeding, the three groomsmen must retrace their steps and find Doug in time for his wedding.
- 1 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 2 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 3 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 New plans on the horizon for Black Cat Radio
However, as things start to become clearer they realise they are in a lot of trouble.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see The Hangover at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us the name of the actor who plays the missing groom.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: The Hangover competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, June 19.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.