Win tickets to see The Hangover Cert 15
The Hangover – Cert 15 A GROOM disappears just hours before his wedding in this new comedy film about a stag party gone horribly wrong. Two days before his wedding, Doug (Justin Bartha) and three friends (Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifionakis)
The Hangover - Cert 15
A GROOM disappears just hours before his wedding in this new comedy film about a stag party gone horribly wrong.
Two days before his wedding, Doug (Justin Bartha) and three friends (Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifionakis) head to Vegas for his bachelor party.
The next morning the friends wake up with sore heads and do not remember a thing. But worst of all their swanky hotel room is trashed and Doug is nowhere to be seen.
With no idea what happened and only a few hours until the weeding, the three groomsmen must retrace their steps and find Doug in time for his wedding.
- 1 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 2 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 3 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 4 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 5 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 6 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 7 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 8 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
- 9 Woman dies in crash on London Road in St Ives
- 10 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
However, as things start to become clearer they realise they are in a lot of trouble.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see The Hangover at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us the name of the actor who plays the missing groom.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: The Hangover competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, June 19.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.