Win tickets to see The Hangover Cert 15
The Hangover – Cert 15 A GROOM disappears just hours before his wedding in this new comedy film about a stag party gone horribly wrong. Two days before his wedding, Doug (Justin Bartha) and three friends (Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifionakis)
The Hangover - Cert 15
A GROOM disappears just hours before his wedding in this new comedy film about a stag party gone horribly wrong.
Two days before his wedding, Doug (Justin Bartha) and three friends (Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifionakis) head to Vegas for his bachelor party.
You may also want to watch:
The next morning the friends wake up with sore heads and do not remember a thing. But worst of all their swanky hotel room is trashed and Doug is nowhere to be seen.
With no idea what happened and only a few hours until the weeding, the three groomsmen must retrace their steps and find Doug in time for his wedding.
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 8 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
However, as things start to become clearer they realise they are in a lot of trouble.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see The Hangover at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us the name of the actor who plays the missing groom.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: The Hangover competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, June 19.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.