Win tickets to see The Hangover Cert 15
The Hangover – Cert 15 A GROOM disappears just hours before his wedding in this new comedy film about a stag party gone horribly wrong. Two days before his wedding, Doug (Justin Bartha) and three friends (Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifionakis)
The Hangover - Cert 15
A GROOM disappears just hours before his wedding in this new comedy film about a stag party gone horribly wrong.
Two days before his wedding, Doug (Justin Bartha) and three friends (Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifionakis) head to Vegas for his bachelor party.
The next morning the friends wake up with sore heads and do not remember a thing. But worst of all their swanky hotel room is trashed and Doug is nowhere to be seen.
With no idea what happened and only a few hours until the weeding, the three groomsmen must retrace their steps and find Doug in time for his wedding.
- 1 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 2 New business celebrates its grand opening in St Ives
- 3 St Ivo Academy celebrate the success of its star girls teams and international call ups
- 4 Huntingdon is 'prime example' of good infrastructure in region
- 5 St Ivo Dance alumnae stars in Britain's Got Talent, the West End and Comic Relief
- 6 Hunts history festival kicked off with a bang!
- 7 New archdeacon for Huntingdon and Wisbech
- 8 School project raises awareness of endangered species
- 9 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 10 Singing group will celebrate its silver jubilee with a concert
However, as things start to become clearer they realise they are in a lot of trouble.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see The Hangover at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us the name of the actor who plays the missing groom.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: The Hangover competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, June 19.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.