Win tickets to see Swan Lake in St Neots
A MUCH-LOVED ballet is being performed in St Neots next month as part of the 30th anniversary of the Vienna Festival Ballet. Swan Lake is showing at the Priory Centre on Thursday, April 8 at 7.30pm. The ballet follows Prince Siegfried who meets a flock
A MUCH-LOVED ballet is being performed in St Neots next month as part of the 30th anniversary of the Vienna Festival Ballet.
Swan Lake is showing at the Priory Centre on Thursday, April 8 at 7.30pm.
The ballet follows Prince Siegfried who meets a flock of swans led by a Queen Swan who is under the evil spell of magician Baron Rothbart. The prince falls in love with the Queen Swan and tries to free her.
The production is part of the company's 30th anniversary UK tour, which is running from March to May, showcasing lavish costumes and stunning scenery.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Swan Lake in St Neots, just tell us the name of the prince.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Swan Lake St Neots competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: Natalie.email@example.com
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 3 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 4 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial
- 5 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 6 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 7 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 8 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 9 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, March 5.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
INFORMATION: Tickets cost �18.50/�14.50 from 01480 388922.