Win tickets to see Swan Lake in St Neots
A MUCH-LOVED ballet is being performed in St Neots next month as part of the 30th anniversary of the Vienna Festival Ballet. Swan Lake is showing at the Priory Centre on Thursday, April 8 at 7.30pm. The ballet follows Prince Siegfried who meets a flock
A MUCH-LOVED ballet is being performed in St Neots next month as part of the 30th anniversary of the Vienna Festival Ballet.
Swan Lake is showing at the Priory Centre on Thursday, April 8 at 7.30pm.
The ballet follows Prince Siegfried who meets a flock of swans led by a Queen Swan who is under the evil spell of magician Baron Rothbart. The prince falls in love with the Queen Swan and tries to free her.
The production is part of the company's 30th anniversary UK tour, which is running from March to May, showcasing lavish costumes and stunning scenery.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Swan Lake in St Neots, just tell us the name of the prince.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Swan Lake St Neots competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: Natalie.email@example.com
- 1 New chief operating officer appointed at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 2 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 3 Competition launched to name new St Ives park
- 4 Football club is now a mobile testing centre for coronavirus
- 5 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 6 Letters to the Editor
- 7 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 Donations from school's Little Shop of Kindness is life-line for families
- 10 Public health director Dr Liz Robin to retire
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, March 5.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
INFORMATION: Tickets cost �18.50/�14.50 from 01480 388922.