Win tickets to see State of Play
State of Play – Cert 12A RUSSELL Crowe plays a journalist who uncovers a major conspiracy when he investigates the mysterious death of a congressman s employee. Ambitious, handsome and composed US congressman, Stephen Collins (Ben Affleck) is set to bec
State of Play - Cert 12A
RUSSELL Crowe plays a journalist who uncovers a major conspiracy when he investigates the mysterious death of a congressman's employee.
Ambitious, handsome and composed US congressman, Stephen Collins (Ben Affleck) is set to become his party's contender for the upcoming presidential race.
Until, that is, his research assistant (who is also his mistress) is brutally murdered.
You may also want to watch:
Investigative reporter, Cal McCaffrey (Crowe) is assigned to the case by his newspaper editor, Cameron Lynne (Helen Mirren).
As McCaffrey begins to track down the girl's killer it soon becomes clear that he has stumbled upon a cover-up operation. With the reputation of the city's most powerful political figure at stake, McCaffrey knows the closer he gets to the truth, the more his life is at risk.
- 1 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
- 2 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 3 People and businesses in St Neots 'thrilled' as lockdown eases
- 4 Drivers escape unharmed after lorry and roadworks truck crash on A1m
- 5 Story of "poltergeist activity" at the local pub
- 6 Huge queues and excitement in Huntingdon as shoppers return
- 7 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 8 Tribute for inspirational transplant patient Sammi Sparke
- 9 For sale: Period property in Somersham has been lovingly restored with particular attention to detail
- 10 New secondary school for St Neots could be open by 2025
We have a pair of tickets for three readers to win to see State of Play at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us, the name of the actress who plays the newspaper editor.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: State of Play competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, May 8.
Usual Archant rules apply.