Win tickets to see State of Play
State of Play – Cert 12A RUSSELL Crowe plays a journalist who uncovers a major conspiracy when he investigates the mysterious death of a congressman s employee. Ambitious, handsome and composed US congressman, Stephen Collins (Ben Affleck) is set to bec
State of Play - Cert 12A
RUSSELL Crowe plays a journalist who uncovers a major conspiracy when he investigates the mysterious death of a congressman's employee.
Ambitious, handsome and composed US congressman, Stephen Collins (Ben Affleck) is set to become his party's contender for the upcoming presidential race.
Until, that is, his research assistant (who is also his mistress) is brutally murdered.
Investigative reporter, Cal McCaffrey (Crowe) is assigned to the case by his newspaper editor, Cameron Lynne (Helen Mirren).
As McCaffrey begins to track down the girl's killer it soon becomes clear that he has stumbled upon a cover-up operation. With the reputation of the city's most powerful political figure at stake, McCaffrey knows the closer he gets to the truth, the more his life is at risk.
- 1 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 2 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 3 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 4 Fire safety warning as Met Office warns second heatwave on way
- 5 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 6 Home of the Week
- 7 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 8 Ramsey students crowned winners in science competition
- 9 Dancers Jive, tango and have fun at the Illumination Dance Masquerade Ball
- 10 Joyce proudly shows off her 100th birthday card from the Queen
We have a pair of tickets for three readers to win to see State of Play at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us, the name of the actress who plays the newspaper editor.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: State of Play competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, May 8.
Usual Archant rules apply.