Win tickets to see State of Play
State of Play – Cert 12A RUSSELL Crowe plays a journalist who uncovers a major conspiracy when he investigates the mysterious death of a congressman s employee. Ambitious, handsome and composed US congressman, Stephen Collins (Ben Affleck) is set to bec
State of Play - Cert 12A
RUSSELL Crowe plays a journalist who uncovers a major conspiracy when he investigates the mysterious death of a congressman's employee.
Ambitious, handsome and composed US congressman, Stephen Collins (Ben Affleck) is set to become his party's contender for the upcoming presidential race.
Until, that is, his research assistant (who is also his mistress) is brutally murdered.
You may also want to watch:
Investigative reporter, Cal McCaffrey (Crowe) is assigned to the case by his newspaper editor, Cameron Lynne (Helen Mirren).
As McCaffrey begins to track down the girl's killer it soon becomes clear that he has stumbled upon a cover-up operation. With the reputation of the city's most powerful political figure at stake, McCaffrey knows the closer he gets to the truth, the more his life is at risk.
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Volunteers needed for memorial nature reserve
- 5 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 6 Secret Garden Party to return after five years
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 9 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 10 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
We have a pair of tickets for three readers to win to see State of Play at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us, the name of the actress who plays the newspaper editor.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: State of Play competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, May 8.
Usual Archant rules apply.