Win tickets to see State of Play
State of Play – Cert 12A RUSSELL Crowe plays a journalist who uncovers a major conspiracy when he investigates the mysterious death of a congressman s employee. Ambitious, handsome and composed US congressman, Stephen Collins (Ben Affleck) is set to bec
State of Play - Cert 12A
RUSSELL Crowe plays a journalist who uncovers a major conspiracy when he investigates the mysterious death of a congressman's employee.
Ambitious, handsome and composed US congressman, Stephen Collins (Ben Affleck) is set to become his party's contender for the upcoming presidential race.
Until, that is, his research assistant (who is also his mistress) is brutally murdered.
You may also want to watch:
Investigative reporter, Cal McCaffrey (Crowe) is assigned to the case by his newspaper editor, Cameron Lynne (Helen Mirren).
As McCaffrey begins to track down the girl's killer it soon becomes clear that he has stumbled upon a cover-up operation. With the reputation of the city's most powerful political figure at stake, McCaffrey knows the closer he gets to the truth, the more his life is at risk.
- 1 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 2 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 3 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 4 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 5 Entrepreneur and family businessman Philip Lalor has died
- 6 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 7 Fire service set to step in with vaccine roll-out
- 8 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 9 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
- 10 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village
We have a pair of tickets for three readers to win to see State of Play at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us, the name of the actress who plays the newspaper editor.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: State of Play competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, May 8.
Usual Archant rules apply.