Win tickets to see Race to Witch Mountain (Cert PG)
LAS VEGAS cabbie, Jack Bruno (Dwayne Johnson), thinks nothing of it when he picks up siblings Sara (Anna-Sophia Rob) and Seth (Alexander Ludwig) in Disney s latest film. But little does he know that siblings are aliens with supernatural powers and are o
LAS VEGAS cabbie, Jack Bruno (Dwayne Johnson), thinks nothing of it when he picks up siblings Sara (Anna-Sophia Rob) and Seth (Alexander Ludwig) in Disney's latest film.
But little does he know that siblings are aliens with supernatural powers and are on the run from a secret agency trying to exploit them.
He soon learns that Sara is telepathic and can talk to animals whilst Seth can control his molecular density. Their only chance of survival is reaching their spaceship which was found by the government and locked in the mysterious Witch Mountain. For this they need Jack's help.
With the government, mobsters and aliens on their tail, what started out as a normal day for Jack turns into the cab ride of a lifetime.
You may also want to watch:
We have a pair of tickets for three readers to win to see Race to Witch Mountain at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Seth.
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 5 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 6 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 7 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 8 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 9 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 10 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
Send your answers on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Race to Witch Mountain competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, April 24.
Usual Archant rules apply.