Win tickets to see Race to Witch Mountain (Cert PG)
LAS VEGAS cabbie, Jack Bruno (Dwayne Johnson), thinks nothing of it when he picks up siblings Sara (Anna-Sophia Rob) and Seth (Alexander Ludwig) in Disney s latest film. But little does he know that siblings are aliens with supernatural powers and are o
LAS VEGAS cabbie, Jack Bruno (Dwayne Johnson), thinks nothing of it when he picks up siblings Sara (Anna-Sophia Rob) and Seth (Alexander Ludwig) in Disney's latest film.
But little does he know that siblings are aliens with supernatural powers and are on the run from a secret agency trying to exploit them.
He soon learns that Sara is telepathic and can talk to animals whilst Seth can control his molecular density. Their only chance of survival is reaching their spaceship which was found by the government and locked in the mysterious Witch Mountain. For this they need Jack's help.
With the government, mobsters and aliens on their tail, what started out as a normal day for Jack turns into the cab ride of a lifetime.
You may also want to watch:
We have a pair of tickets for three readers to win to see Race to Witch Mountain at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Seth.
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 4 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 5 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 6 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 7 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 8 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 9 Primary school earns Fairtrade status
- 10 Memories of St Neots' town centre
Send your answers on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Race to Witch Mountain competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, April 24.
Usual Archant rules apply.