Win tickets to see Race to Witch Mountain (Cert PG)
LAS VEGAS cabbie, Jack Bruno (Dwayne Johnson), thinks nothing of it when he picks up siblings Sara (Anna-Sophia Rob) and Seth (Alexander Ludwig) in Disney s latest film. But little does he know that siblings are aliens with supernatural powers and are o
LAS VEGAS cabbie, Jack Bruno (Dwayne Johnson), thinks nothing of it when he picks up siblings Sara (Anna-Sophia Rob) and Seth (Alexander Ludwig) in Disney's latest film.
But little does he know that siblings are aliens with supernatural powers and are on the run from a secret agency trying to exploit them.
He soon learns that Sara is telepathic and can talk to animals whilst Seth can control his molecular density. Their only chance of survival is reaching their spaceship which was found by the government and locked in the mysterious Witch Mountain. For this they need Jack's help.
With the government, mobsters and aliens on their tail, what started out as a normal day for Jack turns into the cab ride of a lifetime.
We have a pair of tickets for three readers to win to see Race to Witch Mountain at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Seth.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 3 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 4 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 5 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 6 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 7 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 8 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Tobias Taylor earns GB call after second national schools boxing title
Send your answers on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Race to Witch Mountain competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, April 24.
Usual Archant rules apply.