Win tickets to see Public Enemies (Cert 15)
JOHNNY Depp plays a sleek bank robber in this cat-and-mouse action thriller from the director of The Aviator and The Black Dahila. In Public Enemies, director Michael Manns brings to life the story of notorious thief, John Dillinger. Set in 1930 s Ameri
Public Enemies - Cert 15
JOHNNY Depp plays a sleek bank robber in this cat-and-mouse action thriller from the director of The Aviator and The Black Dahila.
In Public Enemies, director Michael Manns brings to life the story of notorious thief, John Dillinger.
Set in 1930's America, in the middle of the depression, the public find an unlikely hero in charismatic John Dillinger.
His lightening quick getaways and thrilling jailbreaks have earned him an infamous reputation and the title of 'public enemy number one'.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 3 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 4 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 5 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 6 Could you give these pets a home?
- 7 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 8 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 9 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 10 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
FBI agent, Melvin Purvis (Christian Bale) is given the task of assembling a group of agents to catch America's most wanted. But it isn't long before Purvis is being outgunned in a series of shootouts and chases.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Public Enemies (Cert 15) at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us who directed Public Enemies. Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Bruno competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, July 24.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.