Win tickets to see Public Enemies (Cert 15)
JOHNNY Depp plays a sleek bank robber in this cat-and-mouse action thriller from the director of The Aviator and The Black Dahila. In Public Enemies, director Michael Manns brings to life the story of notorious thief, John Dillinger. Set in 1930 s Ameri
Public Enemies - Cert 15
JOHNNY Depp plays a sleek bank robber in this cat-and-mouse action thriller from the director of The Aviator and The Black Dahila.
In Public Enemies, director Michael Manns brings to life the story of notorious thief, John Dillinger.
You may also want to watch:
Set in 1930's America, in the middle of the depression, the public find an unlikely hero in charismatic John Dillinger.
His lightening quick getaways and thrilling jailbreaks have earned him an infamous reputation and the title of 'public enemy number one'.
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 3 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 4 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 5 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 6 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 7 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 8 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 'Thank you so much!' - fundraising bid secures new wheelchair for Ellamae
- 10 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
FBI agent, Melvin Purvis (Christian Bale) is given the task of assembling a group of agents to catch America's most wanted. But it isn't long before Purvis is being outgunned in a series of shootouts and chases.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Public Enemies (Cert 15) at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us who directed Public Enemies. Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Bruno competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, July 24.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.