Win tickets to see Public Enemies (Cert 15)
JOHNNY Depp plays a sleek bank robber in this cat-and-mouse action thriller from the director of The Aviator and The Black Dahila. In Public Enemies, director Michael Manns brings to life the story of notorious thief, John Dillinger. Set in 1930 s Ameri
Public Enemies - Cert 15
JOHNNY Depp plays a sleek bank robber in this cat-and-mouse action thriller from the director of The Aviator and The Black Dahila.
In Public Enemies, director Michael Manns brings to life the story of notorious thief, John Dillinger.
You may also want to watch:
Set in 1930's America, in the middle of the depression, the public find an unlikely hero in charismatic John Dillinger.
His lightening quick getaways and thrilling jailbreaks have earned him an infamous reputation and the title of 'public enemy number one'.
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 5 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 6 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 9 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
- 10 Man who invited children to use his hot tub breached police order
FBI agent, Melvin Purvis (Christian Bale) is given the task of assembling a group of agents to catch America's most wanted. But it isn't long before Purvis is being outgunned in a series of shootouts and chases.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Public Enemies (Cert 15) at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us who directed Public Enemies. Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Bruno competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, July 24.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.