Win tickets to see Night at the Museum 2 in Huntingdon
BEN Stiller has his hands full when he spends a night in the world’s biggest museum and the exhibits come alive. When the Museum of Natural History is closed for a refit, its exhibits are shipped off to the legendary Smithsonian Institute in Washington.
Night at the Museum 2 - Cert PG
BEN Stiller has his hands full when he spends a night in the world's biggest museum and the exhibits come alive.
When the Museum of Natural History is closed for a refit, its exhibits are shipped off to the legendary Smithsonian Institute in Washington. In hot pursuit is Larry Daley (Stiller), who has been sent to keep an eye on the museum archive. After making his way past a particularly officious security guard, Larry is reunited with his old nocturnal buddies - Jedediah (Owen Wilson), Teddy Roosevelt (Robin Williams) and Octavius (Steve Coogan). He also meets some new ones, including the flirtatious Amelia Earhart (Amy Adams), General Custer (Bill Hader) and Kah Mun Rah (Hank Azaria).
Comedy ensues as hapless Larry tries to keep the unruly exhibits under control.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Night at the Museum 2 at Cineworld in Huntingdon. The winners will also each receive a Night at the Museum goodie bag containing a bag, frisbee, digital watch, puzzle and a padlock.
- 1 Charming 'cakery' selling sweet treats opens in Ramsey
- 2 New bridal shop is childhood dream for Michelle
- 3 Petition calls on county council to reject waste incinerator
- 4 Trainee chef reaches finals of national competition
- 5 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 6 Covid-19 'virtual ward' will help patients recover at home
- 7 Lack of NHS dentists see people resorting to 'Victorian' teeth pulling
- 8 Bakery and baking school opens after Crowdfunding push
- 9 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Pub of the Year finalists
- 10 New fleet for Huntingdon care provider
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us who plays Teddy Roosevelt in the film. Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Night at the Museum 2 competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, May 29.
Usual Archant rules apply.