Win tickets to see Night at the Museum 2 in Huntingdon
BEN Stiller has his hands full when he spends a night in the world’s biggest museum and the exhibits come alive. When the Museum of Natural History is closed for a refit, its exhibits are shipped off to the legendary Smithsonian Institute in Washington.
Night at the Museum 2 - Cert PG
BEN Stiller has his hands full when he spends a night in the world's biggest museum and the exhibits come alive.
When the Museum of Natural History is closed for a refit, its exhibits are shipped off to the legendary Smithsonian Institute in Washington. In hot pursuit is Larry Daley (Stiller), who has been sent to keep an eye on the museum archive. After making his way past a particularly officious security guard, Larry is reunited with his old nocturnal buddies - Jedediah (Owen Wilson), Teddy Roosevelt (Robin Williams) and Octavius (Steve Coogan). He also meets some new ones, including the flirtatious Amelia Earhart (Amy Adams), General Custer (Bill Hader) and Kah Mun Rah (Hank Azaria).
You may also want to watch:
Comedy ensues as hapless Larry tries to keep the unruly exhibits under control.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Night at the Museum 2 at Cineworld in Huntingdon. The winners will also each receive a Night at the Museum goodie bag containing a bag, frisbee, digital watch, puzzle and a padlock.
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 6 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 7 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 8 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
- 9 Man from Alconbury sentenced for sexual assault
- 10 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us who plays Teddy Roosevelt in the film. Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Night at the Museum 2 competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, May 29.
Usual Archant rules apply.