Win tickets to see Night at the Museum 2 in Huntingdon
BEN Stiller has his hands full when he spends a night in the world’s biggest museum and the exhibits come alive. When the Museum of Natural History is closed for a refit, its exhibits are shipped off to the legendary Smithsonian Institute in Washington.
Night at the Museum 2 - Cert PG
BEN Stiller has his hands full when he spends a night in the world's biggest museum and the exhibits come alive.
When the Museum of Natural History is closed for a refit, its exhibits are shipped off to the legendary Smithsonian Institute in Washington. In hot pursuit is Larry Daley (Stiller), who has been sent to keep an eye on the museum archive. After making his way past a particularly officious security guard, Larry is reunited with his old nocturnal buddies - Jedediah (Owen Wilson), Teddy Roosevelt (Robin Williams) and Octavius (Steve Coogan). He also meets some new ones, including the flirtatious Amelia Earhart (Amy Adams), General Custer (Bill Hader) and Kah Mun Rah (Hank Azaria).
You may also want to watch:
Comedy ensues as hapless Larry tries to keep the unruly exhibits under control.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Night at the Museum 2 at Cineworld in Huntingdon. The winners will also each receive a Night at the Museum goodie bag containing a bag, frisbee, digital watch, puzzle and a padlock.
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us who plays Teddy Roosevelt in the film. Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Night at the Museum 2 competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, May 29.
Usual Archant rules apply.