Win tickets to see Marty Wilde in St Neots
EARLY British rock pioneer Marty Wilde is performing at the Priory Centre in St Neots on Saturday, September 12 and we have a pair of tickets to give away. As one of the iconic figures of early British rock and roll, Marty Wilde acquired a legendary stat
EARLY British rock pioneer Marty Wilde is performing at the Priory Centre in St Neots on Saturday, September 12 and we have a pair of tickets to give away.
As one of the iconic figures of early British rock and roll, Marty Wilde acquired a legendary status, sharing bills with the likes of Cliff Richard during his 50 years on stage.
His hits Endless Sleep, A Teenager in Love and Bad Boy, have endeared him to millions of fans around the world, and as father of Kids in America singer Kim Wilde, his legacy has endured.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Marty Wilde and the Wildcats in St Neots on September 12 at 8pm, just tell us the name of his Kids in America, singing daughter.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Marty Wilde competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and telephone number and reach us by Friday, August 28.
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 10 Huge spike in safety complaints due to 'bedroom sellers' during pandemic
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
INFORMATION: Tickets cost �17.50/�16.50 from 01480 388944.