Win tickets to see Marty Wilde in St Neots
EARLY British rock pioneer Marty Wilde is performing at the Priory Centre in St Neots on Saturday, September 12 and we have a pair of tickets to give away. As one of the iconic figures of early British rock and roll, Marty Wilde acquired a legendary stat
EARLY British rock pioneer Marty Wilde is performing at the Priory Centre in St Neots on Saturday, September 12 and we have a pair of tickets to give away.
As one of the iconic figures of early British rock and roll, Marty Wilde acquired a legendary status, sharing bills with the likes of Cliff Richard during his 50 years on stage.
His hits Endless Sleep, A Teenager in Love and Bad Boy, have endeared him to millions of fans around the world, and as father of Kids in America singer Kim Wilde, his legacy has endured.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Marty Wilde and the Wildcats in St Neots on September 12 at 8pm, just tell us the name of his Kids in America, singing daughter.
You may also want to watch:
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Marty Wilde competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and telephone number and reach us by Friday, August 28.
- 1 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 2 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 3 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 4 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 5 Family-run business with expanding reputation
- 6 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 7 St Neots has elected its new mayor and deputy mayor
- 8 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 9 Ten motorists charged with drink driving over Bank Holiday weekend
- 10 For sale: Carefully crafted, new build homes with generous plots in rural village of Clopton
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
INFORMATION: Tickets cost �17.50/�16.50 from 01480 388944.