Win tickets to see Marty Wilde in St Neots
EARLY British rock pioneer Marty Wilde is performing at the Priory Centre in St Neots on Saturday, September 12 and we have a pair of tickets to give away. As one of the iconic figures of early British rock and roll, Marty Wilde acquired a legendary stat
EARLY British rock pioneer Marty Wilde is performing at the Priory Centre in St Neots on Saturday, September 12 and we have a pair of tickets to give away.
As one of the iconic figures of early British rock and roll, Marty Wilde acquired a legendary status, sharing bills with the likes of Cliff Richard during his 50 years on stage.
His hits Endless Sleep, A Teenager in Love and Bad Boy, have endeared him to millions of fans around the world, and as father of Kids in America singer Kim Wilde, his legacy has endured.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Marty Wilde and the Wildcats in St Neots on September 12 at 8pm, just tell us the name of his Kids in America, singing daughter.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Marty Wilde competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and telephone number and reach us by Friday, August 28.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 3 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 4 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 5 Sir John Major to answer questions at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 6 Garden railway raises money for 3 Pillars
- 7 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 8 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 9 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 10 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
INFORMATION: Tickets cost �17.50/�16.50 from 01480 388944.