Win tickets to see Marty Wilde in St Neots
EARLY British rock pioneer Marty Wilde is performing at the Priory Centre in St Neots on Saturday, September 12 and we have a pair of tickets to give away. As one of the iconic figures of early British rock and roll, Marty Wilde acquired a legendary stat
EARLY British rock pioneer Marty Wilde is performing at the Priory Centre in St Neots on Saturday, September 12 and we have a pair of tickets to give away.
As one of the iconic figures of early British rock and roll, Marty Wilde acquired a legendary status, sharing bills with the likes of Cliff Richard during his 50 years on stage.
His hits Endless Sleep, A Teenager in Love and Bad Boy, have endeared him to millions of fans around the world, and as father of Kids in America singer Kim Wilde, his legacy has endured.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Marty Wilde and the Wildcats in St Neots on September 12 at 8pm, just tell us the name of his Kids in America, singing daughter.
You may also want to watch:
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Marty Wilde competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and telephone number and reach us by Friday, August 28.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 3 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 4 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 5 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 6 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald
- 9 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 10 Olive Indian receives service award for a second year
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
INFORMATION: Tickets cost �17.50/�16.50 from 01480 388944.