Win tickets to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat in Cambridge
FANCY a dazzling night out for the whole family this Christmas, which includes fabulous music and psychedelic coloured-costumes? We are offering you the chance of winning tickets to see Bill Kenwright s production of Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber s cri
FANCY a dazzling night out for the whole family this Christmas, which includes fabulous music and psychedelic coloured-costumes? We are offering you the chance of winning tickets to see Bill Kenwright's production of Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber's critically acclaimed musical, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat in Cambridge.
This hit musical retells the biblical story of Joseph and his relationships with his 11 brothers who are jealous of the coat given to him by his father.
The sparkling production is this year's Cambridge Corn Exchange Christmas show and is being performed at the theatre from Tuesday, December 15 to Sunday, January 3.
Newcomer 27-year-old Craig Chalmers, a finalist in the BBC television's Any Dream Will Do series takes the lead role.
You may also want to watch:
It is full of unforgettable songs including Any Dream Will Do, Close Ev'ry Door To Me and One More Angel.
The record-breaking production has toured for 12 years, entering the Guinness Book of Records as the longest running touring stage musical of all time.
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 5 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 6 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 9 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
- 10 'Glad to see an end to 2020' - Anne-Marie Hamilton
The production uses state-of-the-art lighting incorporating more than 300 different lanterns all connected by over three miles of cable.
We have a family ticket worth �80 for one lucky reader to win to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in Cambridge.
To be in with a chance of winning just tell us who is playing the lead in the show.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Joseph competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail Natalie.email@example.com
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us Friday, November 20.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
INFORMATION: Tickets cost �19.50-�27.50 in advance from 01223 357851 or www.cornex.co.uk