Win tickets to see hip-hop star and radio personality Fatman Scoop in St Ives
- Credit: Archant
One of the biggest and loudest music acts of the 90s is coming to St Ives and The Hunts Post is giving readers the chance to meet him.
Hip hop star and radio personality Fatman Scoop is due to appear at the Burgess Hall as part of the popular 90s Paradise nights that have also seen the likes of Coolio, N-Trance, and Livin Joy perform.
The first 90s Paradise night of the year is taking place on March 3 and will feature a twist with the addition of a ‘Noughties’ theme.
Fatman Scoop will be performing the UK number one hit Be Faithful as well as other tracks and collaborations he performed with Lil Jon, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson and Pitbull.
Scoop’s booming voice, catchy hooks, electrifying energy and charismatic presence never go unnoticed.
You may also want to watch:
Advance tickets for the event are on sale priced at £14 each and are available from One Leisure, in St Ives, on 01480 388111 or online at www.burgesshall.net.
The Hunts Post has two pairs of tickets to give away for the event, along with the opportunity to meet Scoop himself. To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question:
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
What was the name of Fatman Scoop’s UK number one hit?
Send your answers to Fatman Scoop Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB, or e-mail email@example.com. The deadline for entries is February 27. All entries must include a name and contact telephone number.
Normal Archant competition rules apply. The editor’s decision is final.