Win tickets to see hip-hop star and radio personality Fatman Scoop in St Ives
- Credit: Archant
One of the biggest and loudest music acts of the 90s is coming to St Ives and The Hunts Post is giving readers the chance to meet him.
Hip hop star and radio personality Fatman Scoop is due to appear at the Burgess Hall as part of the popular 90s Paradise nights that have also seen the likes of Coolio, N-Trance, and Livin Joy perform.
The first 90s Paradise night of the year is taking place on March 3 and will feature a twist with the addition of a ‘Noughties’ theme.
Fatman Scoop will be performing the UK number one hit Be Faithful as well as other tracks and collaborations he performed with Lil Jon, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson and Pitbull.
Scoop’s booming voice, catchy hooks, electrifying energy and charismatic presence never go unnoticed.
Advance tickets for the event are on sale priced at £14 each and are available from One Leisure, in St Ives, on 01480 388111 or online at www.burgesshall.net.
The Hunts Post has two pairs of tickets to give away for the event, along with the opportunity to meet Scoop himself. To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question:
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 3 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 4 Sir John Major to answer questions at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 5 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 6 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 7 Garden railway raises money for 3 Pillars
- 8 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 9 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 10 A charity football match involving a mixed Polish and Ukrainian team aims to raise funds for Ukraine
What was the name of Fatman Scoop’s UK number one hit?
Send your answers to Fatman Scoop Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB, or e-mail email@example.com. The deadline for entries is February 27. All entries must include a name and contact telephone number.
Normal Archant competition rules apply. The editor’s decision is final.