Win tickets to see Angels and Demons
THE team behind the Da Vinci Code returns for the highly anticipated Angels and Demons based on the best-selling novels by Dan Brown. Tom Hanks reprises his role as religious expert, Robert Langdon who discovers evidence of the resurgence of one of the p
Angels and Demons - Cert 12A
THE team behind the Da Vinci Code returns for the highly anticipated Angels and Demons based on the best-selling novels by Dan Brown.
Tom Hanks reprises his role as religious expert, Robert Langdon who discovers evidence of the resurgence of one of the powerful, Illuminati brotherhood.
On his quest to stop the Illuminati, he jets to Rome where he joins forces with Italian scientist Vittoria Vetra (Ayelet Zurer).
The pair embarks on an action-packed journey that sees them hunt through crypts, derelict cathedrals and the world's most secret vault.
- 1 Charming 'cakery' selling sweet treats opens in Ramsey
- 2 New bridal shop is childhood dream for Michelle
- 3 Petition calls on county council to reject waste incinerator
- 4 Trainee chef reaches finals of national competition
- 5 Covid-19 'virtual ward' will help patients recover at home
- 6 Lack of NHS dentists see people resorting to 'Victorian' teeth pulling
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 Community help plant new trees in St Neots park
- 9 Bakery and baking school opens after Crowdfunding push
- 10 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Pub of the Year finalists
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Angels and Demons (Cert 12A) at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Robert Langdon.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Angels and Demons competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, May 22.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.