Win tickets to see Angels and Demons
THE team behind the Da Vinci Code returns for the highly anticipated Angels and Demons based on the best-selling novels by Dan Brown. Tom Hanks reprises his role as religious expert, Robert Langdon who discovers evidence of the resurgence of one of the p
Angels and Demons - Cert 12A
THE team behind the Da Vinci Code returns for the highly anticipated Angels and Demons based on the best-selling novels by Dan Brown.
Tom Hanks reprises his role as religious expert, Robert Langdon who discovers evidence of the resurgence of one of the powerful, Illuminati brotherhood.
You may also want to watch:
On his quest to stop the Illuminati, he jets to Rome where he joins forces with Italian scientist Vittoria Vetra (Ayelet Zurer).
The pair embarks on an action-packed journey that sees them hunt through crypts, derelict cathedrals and the world's most secret vault.
- 1 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 2 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Angels and Demons (Cert 12A) at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Robert Langdon.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Angels and Demons competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, May 22.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.