Win tickets to see Angels and Demons
THE team behind the Da Vinci Code returns for the highly anticipated Angels and Demons based on the best-selling novels by Dan Brown. Tom Hanks reprises his role as religious expert, Robert Langdon who discovers evidence of the resurgence of one of the p
Angels and Demons - Cert 12A
THE team behind the Da Vinci Code returns for the highly anticipated Angels and Demons based on the best-selling novels by Dan Brown.
Tom Hanks reprises his role as religious expert, Robert Langdon who discovers evidence of the resurgence of one of the powerful, Illuminati brotherhood.
You may also want to watch:
On his quest to stop the Illuminati, he jets to Rome where he joins forces with Italian scientist Vittoria Vetra (Ayelet Zurer).
The pair embarks on an action-packed journey that sees them hunt through crypts, derelict cathedrals and the world's most secret vault.
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 3 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 4 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 5 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 6 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 7 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 10 Hinchingbrooke Hospital needs 'urgent' rebuild by 2030, warns MP
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Angels and Demons (Cert 12A) at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Robert Langdon.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Angels and Demons competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, May 22.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.