Win tickets to see Angels and Demons
THE team behind the Da Vinci Code returns for the highly anticipated Angels and Demons based on the best-selling novels by Dan Brown. Tom Hanks reprises his role as religious expert, Robert Langdon who discovers evidence of the resurgence of one of the p
Angels and Demons - Cert 12A
THE team behind the Da Vinci Code returns for the highly anticipated Angels and Demons based on the best-selling novels by Dan Brown.
Tom Hanks reprises his role as religious expert, Robert Langdon who discovers evidence of the resurgence of one of the powerful, Illuminati brotherhood.
You may also want to watch:
On his quest to stop the Illuminati, he jets to Rome where he joins forces with Italian scientist Vittoria Vetra (Ayelet Zurer).
The pair embarks on an action-packed journey that sees them hunt through crypts, derelict cathedrals and the world's most secret vault.
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 Man carrying knife 'in the street' closes St Ives primary school
- 3 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 4 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 7 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 8 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 9 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Angels and Demons (Cert 12A) at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Robert Langdon.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Angels and Demons competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, May 22.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.