Win tickets to see 17 Again
TEEN Hollywood heartthrob, Zac Efron plays 17-year-old Mike O Donnell, a talented athlete heading for a college scholarship. But when his girlfriend, Scarlett (Leslie Mann), falls pregnant he gives it all up to start a family. Twenty years on, Mike, won
TEEN Hollywood heartthrob, Zac Efron plays 17-year-old Mike O'Donnell, a talented athlete heading for a college scholarship.
But when his girlfriend, Scarlett (Leslie Mann), falls pregnant he gives it all up to start a family.
Twenty years on, Mike, wonders where it all went wrong. Scarlett has now left him, he is living with his friend Ned (Thomas Lennon) and his kids barely talk to him.
But a mysterious accident takes Mike back to being 17 again and he thinks he has a second chance. He enrols in the same school as his kids and tries to fit into teenage life.
You may also want to watch:
But soon Mike realises his family was the best thing to ever happen to him. The only problem is how to get back to his former life so he can be a good father and husband.
We have three pairs of tickets for readers to win to see 17 Again at Cineworld in Towerfields, Huntingdon.
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 St Ives teenager donating her hair for charity
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Mike's friend Ned.
Entries should be sent on a sealed envelope or postcard with your full name, address and daytime telephone number, to: 17 Again competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB and reach us by Friday, May 1.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.