Win tickets to Legoland Windsor
CHILDREN who dream of becoming pirates for a day can see their wishes turned into reality, with the opening of Legoland Windsor s very first dedicated pirate land. And The Hunts Post is offering readers the chance to win one of 38 family tickets to sample
CHILDREN who dream of becoming pirates for a day can see their wishes turned into reality, with the opening of Legoland Windsor's very first dedicated pirate land.
And The Hunts Post is offering readers the chance to win one of 38 family tickets to sample to new attractions.
Pirates Landing, which opens in March, includes the Pirates Training Camp, the new Jolly Rocker swinging pirate ship, and the Pirate Falls Dynamite Drench water ride.
There's also Legoland's famous stunt show which has been revamped to star pirates and features their swaggering adventures.
You may also want to watch:
The fun starts on Saturday, March 20, when Legoland Windsor opens its doors for its 14th season.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets, answer the following question:
- 1 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 2 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 3 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 4 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 5 Event to remember village's war hero
- 6 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 9 Prison for dealer who rammed police car
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
What is the name of the ship which has been built in Pirates Landing?
A. The Bouncing Boat
B. The Jolly Rocker
C. The Swinging Ship
To enter send your answer on a postcard to: Legoland Competition, Web Desk, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE. Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
INFORMATION: Archant Limited may wish to contact you about special offers, products and services by email from time to time. If you WOULD like to be contacted by email please include your email address on your postal entry or mark your email entry with 'Agreed to contact'.