Win tickets to Grand Designs Live
DESIGN guru Kevin McCloud is bringing his leading contemporary home show, Grand Designs Live sponsored by Direct Line, back to London’s ExCeL Centre from May 5-13 for its eighth consecutive year.
To celebrate its return, The Hunts Post is offering readers the chance to win one of 10 pairs of tickets to the live show, which plays host to more than 500 exhibiting companies and hundreds of products that you simply won’t find on the high street.
The show has something for every room in your home, with different sections which include Grand Interiors, Grand Gardens, Grand Kitchens, Grand Bathrooms, the Automated Home in Grand Technology, Grand Build and the Grand Village.
For those interested in up-and-coming eco designers, visitors can expect to see some innovative and creative products in Kevin’s Green Heroes sponsored by Daikin. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer the following question:
For which TV series is Kevin McCloud known?
A. Grand Designs
B. Location Location
- 1 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 House set alight in Brampton
- 4 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 5 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 9 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 10 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
C. Restoration Man
Entry is by text message. Text THP GRAND followed by your answer (A, B or C) and your full name and postcode to 80058. Texts cost 50p, plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes on Wednesday, April 4.
Usual promotion rules apply. Text customer services: 0207 633 5020. By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest.
You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.
INFORMATION: For those not lucky enough to win, tickets, which cost from �15 each, can be either booked online at www.granddesignslive.com or by calling the Ticket Hotline on 0844 854 1348. Kids go free. Follow the latest Grand Designs Live show news on Twitter @GDLive_UK
Terms and conditions apply: 1. This offer is only open to UK residents; 2. Competition winners tickets are valid for any one day of the show between May 5-13 to Grand Designs Live at ExCel London; 3. Tickets are non-transferable; 4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated; 5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show.