Win three-course meal for Valentine’s Day
- Credit: Archant
TO celebrate Valentine’s Day, The Hunts Post has teamed up with the Park Inn, in Peterborough, to offer one couple a three-course meal in the city centre hotel’s stylish restaurant.
A bottle of house wine will be included in the meal, which can be booked between Thursday, February 14 and Sunday, February 17.
Feature dishes of RBG Bar & Grill include beer-battered fish and chips, madras vegetable curry and salmon fresh from the grill, as well as signature gourmet burgers, salads and desserts.
Stylishly modern, the hotel bar and lounge offer an international drinks menu and expertly crafted cocktails.
RBG Peterborough is in the centre of Peterborough, close to both the Key Theatre and newly-refurbished Cresset Theatre, within walking distance of vibrant bars, nightclubs, cathedral and football stadium.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning this meal for two, answer the following question:
How many rooms does the
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 6 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
Park Inn have?
Entry is by text vote – THP Park followed by your answer A, B or C, plus your full name, house name or number and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Closing date is February 8.
INFORMATION: RBG Peterborough, Wentworth Street, Peterborough PE1 1DH. Tel 01733 353750 – visit www.parkinn.co.uk/hotel-peterborough
Issues with text entries have been resolved for those who have been trying to enter.