WIN MOVIE TICKETS: Planet 51 (Cert U)
AN astronaut becomes stranded on an alien planet in this lively and animated family-fun comedy starring the voices of John Cleese and Dwayne Johnson. Former wrestler Dwayne The Rock Johnson voices Captain Charles Chuck Baker, an American space travel
AN astronaut becomes stranded on an alien planet in this lively and animated family-fun comedy starring the voices of John Cleese and Dwayne Johnson.
Former wrestler Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson voices Captain Charles 'Chuck' Baker, an American space traveller who is sent to explore a distant planet. But when he lands on Planet 51 he discovers it is already populated by little green people who are living a 1950s-style existence. To them Chuck is the scary alien intruder. With the help of his new friend Lem (Justin Long) and robot companion 'Rover', Chuck must find his way through the mystifying landscape of Planet 51 back to his spaceship. But first he has to avoid the evil General Grawl (Gary Oldman) and Professor Kipple (John Cleese) who wants to put him on display in their Alien Invaders Space Museum.
We have three pairs of tickets for readers to win to see Planet 51 at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us the name of Chuck's robot companion.
You may also want to watch:
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Planet 51 competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, December 18.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 7 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 8 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 9 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 10 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery
Usual Archant competition rules apply.