Win family tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor
- Credit: Archant
PRE-SCHOOLERS will find a paradise of imaginative fun and play awaits them at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort where the new DUPLO® Valley has just opened.
This exciting water play area will bring to life the colourful building toy range – LEGO® DUPLO® – with a mix of toddler friendly rides, creative wet play areas and spectacular water features.
The DUPLO Splash Safari is the ultimate wet play environment for little ones. Toddlers can safely splash around amongst a menagerie of DUPLO animal friends – from lions and giraffes, to zebras and elephants. High on top of the valley sits the DUPLO Drench Towers – the largest water structure in the UK that has been especially designed for maximum soaking. Older children will love dodging the outsized tipping brick and whizzing down the six splashtastic water slides.
The Hunts Post has teamed up with LEGOLAND to offer you the chance to win one of two family tickets to visit the park worth about £180 each.
With more than 55 rides and attractions including the world famous LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Driving School, LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display, and Atlantis Submarine Voyage, the 2013 season promises to be even bigger and better with the addition LEGO® Legends of Chima™ 4D Movie Xperience AND the amazing LEGO® themed hotel – it is the ultimate family friendly resort.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning tickets, just answer the following simple question:
In which country was the first LEGOLAND built?
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 3 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 4 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 5 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 6 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 7 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 8 Alconbury to benefit from £200,000 flood protection funding
- 9 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
- 10 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
To enter, text THP LEGO followed by your answer, name and postcode to 80058 – eg THP LEGO A John Smith AL8 6AP.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. The competition closes on Friday, April 26, 2013.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.huntspost.24.co.uk. Customer services, 0844 3572403.
INFORMATION: Family tickets are for two adult and two children. For more details about LEGOLAND and all of its attractions, prices and opening times visit www.legoland.co.uk
LEGO®, the LEGO logo, the Brick configuration, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO® Group © 2013 The LEGO Group.
Star Wars™ and all characters, names and related indicia are © 2013 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.