Win family tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor
- Credit: Archant
PRE-SCHOOLERS will find a paradise of imaginative fun and play awaits them at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort where the new DUPLO® Valley has just opened.
This exciting water play area will bring to life the colourful building toy range – LEGO® DUPLO® – with a mix of toddler friendly rides, creative wet play areas and spectacular water features.
The DUPLO Splash Safari is the ultimate wet play environment for little ones. Toddlers can safely splash around amongst a menagerie of DUPLO animal friends – from lions and giraffes, to zebras and elephants. High on top of the valley sits the DUPLO Drench Towers – the largest water structure in the UK that has been especially designed for maximum soaking. Older children will love dodging the outsized tipping brick and whizzing down the six splashtastic water slides.
The Hunts Post has teamed up with LEGOLAND to offer you the chance to win one of two family tickets to visit the park worth about £180 each.
With more than 55 rides and attractions including the world famous LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Driving School, LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display, and Atlantis Submarine Voyage, the 2013 season promises to be even bigger and better with the addition LEGO® Legends of Chima™ 4D Movie Xperience AND the amazing LEGO® themed hotel – it is the ultimate family friendly resort.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets, just answer the following simple question:
In which country was the first LEGOLAND built?
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 3 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 4 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 5 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 6 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 7 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 8 Could you give these pets a home?
- 9 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 10 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
To enter, text THP LEGO followed by your answer, name and postcode to 80058 – eg THP LEGO A John Smith AL8 6AP.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. The competition closes on Friday, April 26, 2013.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.huntspost.24.co.uk. Customer services, 0844 3572403.
INFORMATION: Family tickets are for two adult and two children. For more details about LEGOLAND and all of its attractions, prices and opening times visit www.legoland.co.uk
LEGO®, the LEGO logo, the Brick configuration, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO® Group © 2013 The LEGO Group.
Star Wars™ and all characters, names and related indicia are © 2013 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.