Win family tickets to LEGOLAND - now with Star Wars attraction
TAKE a trip to a galaxy far, far away at the new Star Wars� Miniland Experience at the LEGOLAND� Windsor Resort.
Enjoy seven of the most famous scenes from the six Star Wars movies, as well as a scene from the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars� all made out of 1.5million LEGO� bricks built in 1:20 scale.
Follow the chronological path through the Star Wars timeline and retrace the major events of the beloved saga featuring 2,000 LEGO� models, authentic sounds and lighting effects in the ultimate LEGO� Star Wars experience.
And as well feeling the Force, you can also have fun on more than 50 of the theme park’s interactive rides and attractions.
Your family can experience flying through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, riding the thrilling rapids with a Viking Fleet or join LEGO� divers on a magical underwater adventure on Atlantis Submarine Voyage.
You may also want to watch:
The Hunts Post has teamed LEGOLAND� Windsor to give you the chance to win one of four family tickets, worth �170 each, to the theme park.
To enter, just answer the following question:
- 1 Pubs with outdoor seating and details of how to book a table, from April 12
- 2 Man who drove at runner before crashing is disqualified
- 3 Ancient church and former airfield are historical features of Graveley village
- 4 Tributes paid to Prince Philip from across Huntingdonshire
- 5 Village bonded during pandemic and community began stronger
- 6 What are the rules when pubs reopen on April 12
- 7 Town rangers are the friendly face of the High Street
- 8 Highways England agreed to meet A14 campaigners at site of 'dangerous junctions'
- 9 New shop opening in St Ives as lock-down eases on April 12
- 10 Students in Ramsey complete 180,874 minutes of exercise for school challenge
How many characters feature in the new Star Wars attraction?
Text THP LEGO followed by your answer A, B or C, plus name and postcode to 80058.
For example text: THP LEGO A John Smith PE29 3TB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Closing date is March 7, 2012.
You can also extend your stay at the new resort hotel featuring fully themed bedrooms, pirate themed splash pool and the Bricks Family Restaurant.
INFORMATION: Usual Archant competition rules apply. Each family ticket includes entry for four people and are valid from March 16 to November 5. To find out more about LEGOLAND�, or to buy tickets, visit www.legoland.co.uk