Win family tickets to LEGOLAND - now with Star Wars attraction
TAKE a trip to a galaxy far, far away at the new Star Wars� Miniland Experience at the LEGOLAND� Windsor Resort.
Enjoy seven of the most famous scenes from the six Star Wars movies, as well as a scene from the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars� all made out of 1.5million LEGO� bricks built in 1:20 scale.
Follow the chronological path through the Star Wars timeline and retrace the major events of the beloved saga featuring 2,000 LEGO� models, authentic sounds and lighting effects in the ultimate LEGO� Star Wars experience.
And as well feeling the Force, you can also have fun on more than 50 of the theme park’s interactive rides and attractions.
Your family can experience flying through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, riding the thrilling rapids with a Viking Fleet or join LEGO� divers on a magical underwater adventure on Atlantis Submarine Voyage.
The Hunts Post has teamed LEGOLAND� Windsor to give you the chance to win one of four family tickets, worth �170 each, to the theme park.
To enter, just answer the following question:
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 6 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 9 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 10 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
How many characters feature in the new Star Wars attraction?
Text THP LEGO followed by your answer A, B or C, plus name and postcode to 80058.
For example text: THP LEGO A John Smith PE29 3TB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Closing date is March 7, 2012.
You can also extend your stay at the new resort hotel featuring fully themed bedrooms, pirate themed splash pool and the Bricks Family Restaurant.
INFORMATION: Usual Archant competition rules apply. Each family ticket includes entry for four people and are valid from March 16 to November 5. To find out more about LEGOLAND�, or to buy tickets, visit www.legoland.co.uk