WIN: Family ice skating tickets
SKATE in style this winter at North Pole Cambridge, set to be one of the most stunning open-air ice rinks the UK has to offer.
Located in the scenic surroundings of Parker’s Piece in the centre of Cambridge, visitors can glide around the brand new 600 square meter rink, while enjoying the beautiful setting and stunning parkland views. There’s plenty to see and do with Christmas carols, live ice carving displays and even the chance for visitors to get involved and try their hand at carving the cold stuff. For the evening crowds, there will be DJ’s and acoustic performances to skate to, plus a bar and chill out couches.
Great fun for all the family, or a night out with friends, the North Pole Cambridge will become a hub of exciting winter activity, bringing a touch festive magic to Parker’s Piece this season. For anyone new to the ice there is a beginner’s section and little penguin skate aides to help children on the ice. So what are you waiting for? Get your skates on and head to North Pole Cambridge.
INFORMATION: Visit www.northpolecambridge.co.uk for tickets and booking details.
We have a family ticket for two adults and two children to give away. To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Where is North Pole Cambridge?
A) Parker’s Piece
- 1 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 6 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 7 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 8 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 9 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 10 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
B) Christ’s Pieces
C) Midsummer Common
Text: THP Ice followed by your answer A, B or C, plus your full name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. The first entries chosen at random after the closing date of November 30 will win.