WIN: Family ice skating tickets
SKATE in style this winter at North Pole Cambridge, set to be one of the most stunning open-air ice rinks the UK has to offer.
Located in the scenic surroundings of Parker’s Piece in the centre of Cambridge, visitors can glide around the brand new 600 square meter rink, while enjoying the beautiful setting and stunning parkland views. There’s plenty to see and do with Christmas carols, live ice carving displays and even the chance for visitors to get involved and try their hand at carving the cold stuff. For the evening crowds, there will be DJ’s and acoustic performances to skate to, plus a bar and chill out couches.
Great fun for all the family, or a night out with friends, the North Pole Cambridge will become a hub of exciting winter activity, bringing a touch festive magic to Parker’s Piece this season. For anyone new to the ice there is a beginner’s section and little penguin skate aides to help children on the ice. So what are you waiting for? Get your skates on and head to North Pole Cambridge.
INFORMATION: Visit www.northpolecambridge.co.uk for tickets and booking details.
We have a family ticket for two adults and two children to give away. To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question:
Where is North Pole Cambridge?
A) Parker’s Piece
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
B) Christ’s Pieces
C) Midsummer Common
Text: THP Ice followed by your answer A, B or C, plus your full name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. The first entries chosen at random after the closing date of November 30 will win.