WIN: Family ice skating tickets
SKATE in style this winter at North Pole Cambridge, set to be one of the most stunning open-air ice rinks the UK has to offer.
Located in the scenic surroundings of Parker’s Piece in the centre of Cambridge, visitors can glide around the brand new 600 square meter rink, while enjoying the beautiful setting and stunning parkland views. There’s plenty to see and do with Christmas carols, live ice carving displays and even the chance for visitors to get involved and try their hand at carving the cold stuff. For the evening crowds, there will be DJ’s and acoustic performances to skate to, plus a bar and chill out couches.
Great fun for all the family, or a night out with friends, the North Pole Cambridge will become a hub of exciting winter activity, bringing a touch festive magic to Parker’s Piece this season. For anyone new to the ice there is a beginner’s section and little penguin skate aides to help children on the ice. So what are you waiting for? Get your skates on and head to North Pole Cambridge.
INFORMATION: Visit www.northpolecambridge.co.uk for tickets and booking details.
We have a family ticket for two adults and two children to give away. To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Where is North Pole Cambridge?
A) Parker’s Piece
- 1 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 2 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 3 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 4 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 5 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 6 New superintendent for Hunts is familiar face from TV crime documentary
- 7 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 8 Golf Day raises more than £800 for CamSight
- 9 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 10 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan
B) Christ’s Pieces
C) Midsummer Common
Text: THP Ice followed by your answer A, B or C, plus your full name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. The first entries chosen at random after the closing date of November 30 will win.