Win a Virgin balloon flight
LOOKING for an amazing Mother’s Day treat or birthday gift?
A champagne balloon ride is an experience of a lifetime and a unique way to let Mum see beautiful Britain from the sky.
The adventure includes:
• a three to four hour experience, with around an hour’s flight
• traditional Champagne toast after landing
• certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard Branson
• one of 100+ launch sites across England, Scotland & Wales including St Albans or Knebworth Park in Hertfordshire
- 1 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 2 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 3 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 6 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 7 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 8 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
- 9 Woman dies in crash on London Road in St Ives
- 10 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
• 18 months to book a flight (flying season is March to October)
To enter just answer the following simply question:
What date is Mother’s Day?
A. March 18
B. March 27
C. April 1
Text THP FLIGHT followed by your answer A, B or C, plus name and postcode to 80058. For example text: THP FLIGHT A John Smith PE29 3TB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Closing date is March 21, 2012.
For a limited time, we’re offering national 7 Day Anytime Plus flight vouchers (RRP �199 per person) for just �139pp – a saving of 30 per cent. Every customer who takes up this offer will also receive a free box of Virgin Balloon Flights Champagne truffles* (RRP �3.49 60g). Be quick, offer ends March 31. Call 0844 844 8070 or visit virginballoonflights.co.uk & quote ‘Hunts Post’