WIN! A romantic night’s stay in Cambridge for Valentine’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Luxury apartments firm Citystay is offering one lucky (and romantic) Hunts Post reader a night’s stay for two in Cambridge for Valentine’s Day.
This opportunity will undoubtedly give the competition winner a very special day to remember for all the right reasons, with quality accommodation and customer service guaranteed.
All apartments are luxuriously furnished and located in prime spots throughout central Cambridge.
The winning package comes complete with a welcome pack of wine and chocolates.
Citystay prides itself on service, going above and beyond expectation, ensuring customers enjoy luxurious extras from Egyptian cotton linen, goose down pillows and Wi-Fi to a personal check-in and streamlined check-out facilities
You may also want to watch:
Neil Fernandez, one of Citystay’s directors, said: “The apartments provide an opportunity to live in our beautiful city in an environment which is as close to home as possible.”
The competition will give you the chance to splash out – the lucky winner will have the chance to wine and dine in the comfort of the apartment, or to visit some of Cambridge’s restaurants and bars, avoiding a costly taxi ride home.
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 3 Man carrying knife 'in the street' closes St Ives primary school
- 4 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 5 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 6 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 7 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 8 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 9 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
To enter the competition, answer the following question:
Who is the god of desire, erotic love, attraction and affection?
Entrants need to be aged 18 or over. Email your answer, your name, age, address and telephone number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Cambridge Valentine’s Day Competition’.
The competition is open until 5pm on Wednesday, February 12, and the winner will be drawn and contacted on the same day.
The winner will be informed via email message so that the stay can remain a surprise if the winner would like it to be.
INFORMATION: For more information about Citystay Limited, or to take a virtual tour of one of the luxury apartments, go to www.citystayuk.com or call 01223 420920.