WIN! A romantic night’s stay in Cambridge for Valentine’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Luxury apartments firm Citystay is offering one lucky (and romantic) Hunts Post reader a night’s stay for two in Cambridge for Valentine’s Day.
This opportunity will undoubtedly give the competition winner a very special day to remember for all the right reasons, with quality accommodation and customer service guaranteed.
All apartments are luxuriously furnished and located in prime spots throughout central Cambridge.
The winning package comes complete with a welcome pack of wine and chocolates.
Citystay prides itself on service, going above and beyond expectation, ensuring customers enjoy luxurious extras from Egyptian cotton linen, goose down pillows and Wi-Fi to a personal check-in and streamlined check-out facilities
Neil Fernandez, one of Citystay’s directors, said: “The apartments provide an opportunity to live in our beautiful city in an environment which is as close to home as possible.”
The competition will give you the chance to splash out – the lucky winner will have the chance to wine and dine in the comfort of the apartment, or to visit some of Cambridge’s restaurants and bars, avoiding a costly taxi ride home.
- 1 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 8 Could you give these pets a home?
- 9 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 10 Club of the Week: St Ives u3a who have celebrated their 10-year anniversary
To enter the competition, answer the following question:
Who is the god of desire, erotic love, attraction and affection?
Entrants need to be aged 18 or over. Email your answer, your name, age, address and telephone number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Cambridge Valentine’s Day Competition’.
The competition is open until 5pm on Wednesday, February 12, and the winner will be drawn and contacted on the same day.
The winner will be informed via email message so that the stay can remain a surprise if the winner would like it to be.
INFORMATION: For more information about Citystay Limited, or to take a virtual tour of one of the luxury apartments, go to www.citystayuk.com or call 01223 420920.