Win a pair of Hotter shoes
TO mark the launch of its new range of men s shoes, Allen Phillips, the shoe shop in St Neots, is giving away five pairs of Hotter comfort concept men s shoes, each worth up to �69. The shop is also offering a �10 discount voucher for Hunts Post readers,
TO mark the launch of its new range of men's shoes, Allen Phillips, the shoe shop in St Neots, is giving away five pairs of Hotter comfort concept men's shoes, each worth up to �69.
The shop is also offering a �10 discount voucher for Hunts Post readers, valid for any pair of men's shoes the shop sells up to the end of December.
Tony Huckle, owner of Allen Phillips, says the introduction of the new Hotter styles is the high-point of his new range of men's shoes.
The St Neots independent shoe shop has plenty of variety, with more than 30 styles of men's shoes in stock, all selected for quality, comfort, style and value.
With wonderful comfort features secretly hidden inside, when you slip your foot into a Hotter shoe you will experience the luxury of spacious toe room, soft padding to hug your feet and smooth internal seams for keeping feet happy.
What's more, hidden in the soles are millions of air bubbles, each one cleverly designed to contract and cushion your feet as you move, making Hotter shoes some of the lightest you'll ever wear.
- 1 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 House set alight in Brampton
- 4 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 5 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 9 Sawtry homes plan is approved
- 10 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
Allen Phillips has Hotter shoes for women too - in fact the biggest range in the locality.
Hotter's exciting new autumn/winter collection is available from Allen Phillips in sizes 4-8 for women and 7-12 for men, with some half sizes and extra wide fittings.
For your chance to win a pair of Hotter men's shoes worth up to �69, tell us the name of the shop if St Neots offering the competition.
Send your answer with your full name, address and a daytime telephone number to: Hotter Shoes Competition, The Hunts Post, 30, High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Entries must reach us by Friday, October 30. You can also e-mail your answer to: email@example.com but please remember to include your full name, phone number and full postal address on the e-mail.