Win a meal for two at the Samuel Pepys in Huntingdon
NAMED after the famous diarist (born 1633), the Samuel Pepys pub in Huntingdon has created a reputation for great food and drink. Over the past three-and-a-half years we have refurbished the pub, turning it into a relaxing, popular venue. This Christmas w
NAMED after the famous diarist (born 1633), the Samuel Pepys pub in Huntingdon has created a reputation for great food and drink.
Over the past three-and-a-half years we have refurbished the pub, turning it into a
relaxing, popular venue. This Christmas we are inviting shoppers to take a break from the stresses of shopping and join the great atmosphere in this town centre pub.
When you have had enough of Christmas shopping why not pop in for a drink or something to eat?
During the run-up to Christmas we will be featuring our usual selection of live music
to add to the festive atmosphere. Enter the competition to win a meal for two (with a bottle of wine) which will be redeemable in January so you can enjoy a post Christmas treat. At the Samuel Pepys there is great beer, great food and great value!
- 1 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 2 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 3 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 4 Fire safety warning as Met Office warns second heatwave on way
- 5 Joyce proudly shows off her 100th birthday card from the Queen
- 6 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 7 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 8 Little Gransden Air and Car Show to celebrate 30 years of fundraising for children in need
- 9 War-time crash crew take on street names in Godmanchester
- 10 Dancers Jive, tango and have fun at the Illumination Dance Masquerade Ball
To win a meal for two at the Samuel Pepys in High Street Huntingdon simply answer
the following question: Which year was Samuel Pepys born?
To enter send your answer along with your name, address and daytime telephone number on a sealed envelope or postcard to: The Samuel Pepys Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB. Usual Archant terms and conditions apply. Prize has to be taken in January.
Closing date is Friday, December 4, 2009.
INFORMATION: Remember to check our Christmas programme. To find out what's happening at the Samuel Pepys this Christmas and for any other information on the pub, phone 01480 459708.