Win a meal for two at the Samuel Pepys in Huntingdon
NAMED after the famous diarist (born 1633), the Samuel Pepys pub in Huntingdon has created a reputation for great food and drink. Over the past three-and-a-half years we have refurbished the pub, turning it into a relaxing, popular venue. This Christmas w
NAMED after the famous diarist (born 1633), the Samuel Pepys pub in Huntingdon has created a reputation for great food and drink.
Over the past three-and-a-half years we have refurbished the pub, turning it into a
relaxing, popular venue. This Christmas we are inviting shoppers to take a break from the stresses of shopping and join the great atmosphere in this town centre pub.
When you have had enough of Christmas shopping why not pop in for a drink or something to eat?
You may also want to watch:
During the run-up to Christmas we will be featuring our usual selection of live music
to add to the festive atmosphere. Enter the competition to win a meal for two (with a bottle of wine) which will be redeemable in January so you can enjoy a post Christmas treat. At the Samuel Pepys there is great beer, great food and great value!
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 5 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 6 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 7 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 8 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 9 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 10 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
To win a meal for two at the Samuel Pepys in High Street Huntingdon simply answer
the following question: Which year was Samuel Pepys born?
To enter send your answer along with your name, address and daytime telephone number on a sealed envelope or postcard to: The Samuel Pepys Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB. Usual Archant terms and conditions apply. Prize has to be taken in January.
Closing date is Friday, December 4, 2009.
INFORMATION: Remember to check our Christmas programme. To find out what's happening at the Samuel Pepys this Christmas and for any other information on the pub, phone 01480 459708.