Win a meal for two at the Samuel Pepys in Huntingdon
NAMED after the famous diarist (born 1633), the Samuel Pepys pub in Huntingdon has created a reputation for great food and drink. Over the past three-and-a-half years we have refurbished the pub, turning it into a relaxing, popular venue. This Christmas w
NAMED after the famous diarist (born 1633), the Samuel Pepys pub in Huntingdon has created a reputation for great food and drink.
Over the past three-and-a-half years we have refurbished the pub, turning it into a
relaxing, popular venue. This Christmas we are inviting shoppers to take a break from the stresses of shopping and join the great atmosphere in this town centre pub.
When you have had enough of Christmas shopping why not pop in for a drink or something to eat?
You may also want to watch:
During the run-up to Christmas we will be featuring our usual selection of live music
to add to the festive atmosphere. Enter the competition to win a meal for two (with a bottle of wine) which will be redeemable in January so you can enjoy a post Christmas treat. At the Samuel Pepys there is great beer, great food and great value!
- 1 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 2 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 5 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 6 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 7 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 8 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 9 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 10 Memories of St Neots' town centre
To win a meal for two at the Samuel Pepys in High Street Huntingdon simply answer
the following question: Which year was Samuel Pepys born?
To enter send your answer along with your name, address and daytime telephone number on a sealed envelope or postcard to: The Samuel Pepys Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB. Usual Archant terms and conditions apply. Prize has to be taken in January.
Closing date is Friday, December 4, 2009.
INFORMATION: Remember to check our Christmas programme. To find out what's happening at the Samuel Pepys this Christmas and for any other information on the pub, phone 01480 459708.