Win a meal for two at the Samuel Pepys in Huntingdon
NAMED after the famous diarist (born 1633), the Samuel Pepys pub in Huntingdon has created a reputation for great food and drink. Over the past three-and-a-half years we have refurbished the pub, turning it into a relaxing, popular venue. This Christmas w
NAMED after the famous diarist (born 1633), the Samuel Pepys pub in Huntingdon has created a reputation for great food and drink.
Over the past three-and-a-half years we have refurbished the pub, turning it into a
relaxing, popular venue. This Christmas we are inviting shoppers to take a break from the stresses of shopping and join the great atmosphere in this town centre pub.
When you have had enough of Christmas shopping why not pop in for a drink or something to eat?
During the run-up to Christmas we will be featuring our usual selection of live music
to add to the festive atmosphere. Enter the competition to win a meal for two (with a bottle of wine) which will be redeemable in January so you can enjoy a post Christmas treat. At the Samuel Pepys there is great beer, great food and great value!
- 1 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 2 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 3 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 4 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 5 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 6 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 7 Motion passed to send letter to Michael Gove after objections to incinerator plan
- 8 Charming 'cakery' selling sweet treats opens in Ramsey
- 9 Brampton Park golfers swing into action to raise money for hospice
- 10 Care home visitor limits to be lifted next week
To win a meal for two at the Samuel Pepys in High Street Huntingdon simply answer
the following question: Which year was Samuel Pepys born?
To enter send your answer along with your name, address and daytime telephone number on a sealed envelope or postcard to: The Samuel Pepys Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB. Usual Archant terms and conditions apply. Prize has to be taken in January.
Closing date is Friday, December 4, 2009.
INFORMATION: Remember to check our Christmas programme. To find out what's happening at the Samuel Pepys this Christmas and for any other information on the pub, phone 01480 459708.